Fire!!!

The rest of the night, the three of us slept out on the deck since Jax refused to let us back in for some reason...Well anyway, it was morning now and we had apparently hit land because I heard a whole bunch of people getting excited from inside the ship...And that screaming had woken us three up.

By the time we were actually awake and on our feet, the boat had hit land and people were getting out. Jax had finally come out and was putting down a board so we get walk on it so we could get onto the beach, however, I was the first to simply jump over the railing and land on the beach without using the board. Jax glared at me when Shiela and Star followed my example.

"I was just trying to be nice." He said as he lifted the boat back onto the boat.

I placed my hands of my hips and leaned forward. "Well you didn't have to." I pointed out.

I heard Star sniff for some reason. At first, I thought she was crying. However, she suddenly whipped around, her back turning to Jax and the boat. "Do you smell something burning?" She asked as she stared at a sand dune.

I heard Jax walking over to us. He stood beside Star, obviously finished with the board. He lifted his head and sniffed the air. When he did, he flinched and I saw his hands turn into tight fists. "No! The Company!" He suddenly exclaimed, making Star jump back.

Jax turned around then cupped his hands over his mouth to make his voice louder. "Code Red!!!!!" He screamed as loud as he could. "Fire!!! Fire!!!!"

Shiela and I turned around watching a lot of people suddenly come out of the boat and rushing up and over the sand dune. Before we could ask Jax what was on fire, he followed those people over the dune.

The three of us, Star, Shiela, and I exchanged looks. But eventually decided to follow them. When we got to the top, we saw this large and tall building made of...Metal? Well, that's what it seemed like anyway. But it still managed to burn...Somehow, Probably some glass or wood was in it.

"Follow Jax and I!"

I watched Ryo zip pasted us. Jeez he was fast! But we ran faster to catch up.

Eventually we made it to the entrance to the tall building. I was glad that the entrance was really big, because people were pouring out and others were running inside. I guessed it was so they could grab some stuff they needed.

Ryo jumped inside the building with no hesitation...And so did we. We followed him inside the building with smoke blasting in our faces. I coughed and fanned the smoke away from my mouth so I could breathe, but of course it didn't do me well....But as long as Ryo was in sight, we were fine.

We followed Ryo to the right and down a whole bunch of steps. We had to jump over some metal pieces that were falling from the ceiling, and we also had to run through walls of fire to get to Ryo's destination.

By the time we were what seemed like the basement, my forearms were scorched from blocking those walls of fire when I was running through. It stun like crazy, but I ignored it as we saw Jax trying to pull open some door that was a good ten feet tall and twelve feet across. Jax was trying to dig his fingers inside the crease where the door closed and pry it opened....I knew something important was in there.

"Help me!" Jax snapped at her as he grunted to open the door.

Shiela and Star ran over to him. Star was on Jax's side as she crouched down and tried to pry it opened. Ryo and Shiela were on the other side. I decided to go into the middle and used both of my hands to open either way....It hurt my fingers a lot, but with enough strength, we all heard the door groan as it began to open.

As soon as the door was opened enough so we could fit inside of it, Jax shoved me out of the way and ran inside. I was lucky because Ryo caught me before I fell. But I pushed him away and started to run after Jax with my friends and Ryo behind me.