Halloween special: Sinbad x Reader - my cady

It was that creepy time of the year and you were already totally in the mood to celebrate! Ever since you had been a little kid you had always loved Halloween. The costumes, make-up and most of all: Trick or Treating. When you woke up in the morning you smiled. It was quiet a dark day, which of course just sat the right mood. You sat in front of your mirror, taking your box with the make up. Then you started to paint you face so it looked like a skull. Once it was finally done you looked into the mirror, actually pleased with yourself.

You then stood up and got to your window, looking outside. Just a few meters away you could see the big forest. It was really nice living here, being able to take a walk in the woods every day. As a child you would have given everything to live in such a house. Much to your disappointment  you had grown up in a big city. When your father had died a few years ago your mother hadn't want to live in your old apartment, which was why she moved here just a few years back. You did not live with her, since you were out of town for studies, but you took you time to visit her every now and then. And now you had a few days off, giving you the perfect opportunity to spend them here with her since you two hadn't seen each other in months.

"(NAME), breakfast is ready", you heard her call.

"I'm coming mom", you replied, dragging our glare from the window to make your way downstairs.

Even before you entered the kitchen you could already smell (INSERT FOOD HERE), your favorite breakfast. "Awwww, that's so sweet of you. Thanks mum", you said while giving her a kiss on the cheek. You two sat down at the table and begann eating while talking about the most random stuff. The next few hours you just spend talking, making the last preperations and making a final Jack o' lantern.

"I'm going to take a little walk in the forest", you called out while tying your shoes. Just a few seconds later your mother stood next to you.

"Are you sure?", she asked. "It'll get dark any time soon and you don't know your ways around the forest...."

You lightly rolled your eyes as you gave her a last kiss on the cheek. „I'm gonna be fine mama. I'm a grown up woman after all", you replied.

The older woman sighted in return. "Okay, but make sure to not come home too late, promise?"

"Promise", you answered, finally leaving the house.

So you turned on some music, starting to make you way through the deep forest. It was very nice! The air was chilly and cold, just how you loved it. You listened to your „Halloween"- Playlist, which contained songs like „This is Halloween" by Marelin Mason and „I put a spell on you" . You were so lost in you own mind you didn't notice how quickly time passed by and before you realized it it was already late and the sun had gone down. But worst of all: You had no idea where you were. You looked around, searching for some Kind of sign.... But you found none.

A sudden feeling of relieve overcame you, when you remembered the phone in your hands, but it was smashed immediately, when you found out it didn't have any signal. You you were alone in the woods, without the possibility to call anyone. You started shaking. Thanks to your walking you hadn't

noticed just how cold it was until now. You started to search for the way back, but could not find it! You let yourself sink against a tree, tears starting to roll down your cheek. You mother had warned you.

„Hello there. Why are you crying?", you suddenly heard a voice quiet near you.

You looked up, but since it was so dark you could barely see. The only thing you could figure out was a small silluet to your right.

„W....Who are you?"

The little shadow came closer 'till you could see it within the light of your phone. Or rather said: Him. The figure turned out to be a young boy around maybe 10-14 years old. He had long blue hair, which was braided back. He wore knee-length trousers, a white shirt and a black cape. He looked like he had dressed up as a Vampire for Halloween.