Kouen x Reader- Proposal

Again, a request by my dear new friend JiminzJamlessJams! I hope you like it <3!Love you!

Note: In this story Kouen is the emperor of the Kou empire ^^

You knocked on the door to the room of Kouen Ren, first imperial price of the Kou empire. "Come in," you heard his strong voice from the inside. You opened the door and walked inside "Here are the papers you still need so sign." "Ah, thanks (Name) Please put them on my desk," he replied, not even looking up from his papers. You've been working as a maid in the Kou empire palace for quiet some time now. You mostly helped Koumei, since you were pretty smart and also knew a lot about military strategy. You just wanted to leave the room when you heard the voice of the oldest Ren. "(Name), would you please stay here for a second. I need to talk to you, take a seat." His way of saying that made it clear that he wasn't just asking you, it was an order. So you did as you were told and sat across from him. You looked at his shining red hair and his little beard. You have always found him to be very attractive and nice man!

When he had finally finished his paperwork he looks up, right into your eyes "So, (name)", he starts. "You remember that talk we had with Koumei a while ago, don't you?" You nodded "Yeah. About how you should soon chose a bride," you answered. "Yeah. And I can finally say that I have chosen my future empireness." Your eyes grew wide as he said that.  He had found a girl! "Wow, that's great news my lord! I will inform your brothers right away! I bet they'll be thrilled about the news! Who is the lucky girl if I may ask?"

At that moment Kouen't lips turned into a rare sight. A light smile appeared on his lips. "Well,  I've been thinking about that one girl a lot lately. And I have finally  decided that she would be just perfect of becoming my bride." As he sais that he stands up and walks over to you. You followed his every movement with your eyes. When he was finally right next to you you sat on the chair so that your whole body faced his. You were pretty confused right now. Then he got down on one knee and pulls out a tiny box with a beautiful diamand ring inside "(Name), will you do me the honor of taking my hand in marrige and become my queen?" Unable to say anything you just nodded as you tackled him, nearly causing both of you to fall on the floor. From that day one, you were the luckiest girl in the world, with your loving husband Kouen Ren.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow JiminzJamlessJams! The maximum of 500 words you gave me was a real challenge XD XD. I hope I did well and you like it anyway <3 <3!

-The-black-magi-Judal