Dear old Louis

4 Years later:

Harry's Pov:

I woke up to the smell of candles burning and music playing. I opened my eyes to see Jaz walking in with a cake and candles.

Happy birthday babe.” She said and I smiled

Aww, your so cute!” I said. She was wearing only my button up dress shirt and under garments.

You've done so much for me in the past 4 years and I haven't repaid you enough. From saving my life, to taking me on holidays, to letting us tag along as your supporting act on tour. I really so love you Harry Styles.” She said and I blew out the candles. She smiled and set the cake on the dresser. She came over and climbed over me.

You know what this means right.” I asked her

That you want your birthday present?” She asked

Yep” I said popping the 'p'.

Well here you are.” She said and leaned in and kissed me. I rolled over and things got a bit more than PG13 rated. Thats all I'm gonna say

Jazmine's Pov:

Well that has to be the best birthday present I've ever had.” Harry said with a smirk on his face.

Of course it was. They always say your first time is always the worst, but the second time is way better. They got their facts right for once.” I said

Yeah, I agree with that. I've clearly gotten used to it now.” He said smirking

Well duh. After Caroline and that Lucy chick, not to mention all the one night stands you've had in the past, of course your used to it now.” I said

Wow, you really do know your facts.” He said.

Well duh. I'm not a dumb bitch like Kim said I was. I'm so glad Donny won that year. I hated Kim, clearly and Diva was just a group of stuck up bitches. Donny deserved it.” I said.

Yeah, I agree, I still think you should have won love.” He said

oh well. It's all past us now, and I get to meet all these famous idols of mine. From Demi Lovato to The Wanted to Jordan Jansen. I can't believe He's flying over this summer to do a duet with me!” I said.

I know babe, and his youtube videos are amazing! I love them, he's a pretty cool guy. And he's Aussie, like the beautiful sight lying next me.” He said

Ok Mr Cheesy Pick Up Lines. Enough with the special treatment. It's not like this was the first time we've done this. You know what lurks beneath the material.” I said seductively. He smirked ad kissed me.

Ok, well I'm gonna get up and go and do.” I said.

Ok love, I'll be up in a minute.” He said

Love you birthday boy.” I said as I chucked on my under garments and his white dress shirt which I had on before. I winked at him and walked out into the kitchen.

If you were wondering, I have an apartment not far from Harry's. I tend to spend a lot of time there when he's on tour or he's not around. I don't mind living on my own. I mean, I know what its like being away from home and being on tour. Cause I was their supporting act last tour, I got used to performing in front of bigger crowds and stuff, which was cool. I did a few covers, seeing as I only had the one song, so I sung some of the songs I did on X Factor.

I did a load of washing for him, which I didn't mind doing because I'm just so nice. And then I unpacked the dishwasher. He came down and wrapped his arms around me

You don't have to do that you know.” He said spinning me around.

I know, but it's the least I can do for the Birthday Boy.” I said. He smirked and his lips met mine. Good thing I didn't have anything in my hands or else I would have dropped it. He pushed my up against the wall. Of course the boys walked in and caught us.

Happy Birt- Holy Crap! Your giving him his present already!” Louis screamed hidding his eyes.

Oh Shit. Um.... If you'll excuse me I'm just gonna go um... yeah be right back.” I said and ran upstairs trying to pull the shirt down so they couldn't see anything. I turned to see them all staring at me. Harry walked up to them all and slapped them over the head.

Stop looking at her ass! You 3 have girlfriends and your love is in the cupboard.” He said. I laughed.