Is that for me? {Second Last Chapter} :D

Well, we'll head to mine and get some sleep, we need to be all rested for the big day tomorrow.” Liam said

Whats happening tomorrow?” Addi and Jess asked

We're talking you girls to sing for Simon.” Louis said.

Holy mother fucker! No way. Simon bloody Cowell!” Addi yelled.

Yes, thats him.” I said, laughing.

Oh, my god! Can't breath.” Jess said.

You'll be right love, come on, we should go too. Get you home and rested.” Niall said

If I'm right, there won't be any sleeping in those house holds tonight.” I whispered. Harry, Zayn and Lou heard and fell to the ground laughing.

What is so god damn funny?” Addi asked

Nothing, see you tomorrow I said pushing them out the door and shutting it behind them. I laughed a bit more and then went to find food.

I'm gonna go spend the night with Eleanor. See you tomorrow.” Louis said. We waved goodbye and he left.

Yeah, I should go see Perrie. Don't get up to anything here, you hear me?” Zayn said

Yes Zayn. Nothing will happen anyways. Don't worry.” I said. He laughed.

Sure it won't. Just use protection!” He yelled running out the door. We laughed.

We had eaten and I was about to go upstairs to sleep but I was pulled back by Harold

What is with you and interrupting me when I'm going to do something?” I asked. He smirked.

Because I can't help myself.” He said. He kissed my lips and made his way down my neck. I pushed him off.

Harry, come on. Stop being such a boy.” I said. He laughed and moved back close to me.

Come on, you know you love it.” He said and cupped my face. He then kissed my neck, finding my weak spot. Why did he have to know where that was! I didn't even do it with him. Only Zayn. I still loved Zayn, what am I doing? I guess he has Perrie now, so of course he doesn't love me.

Harry, please.” I said. He looked up into my eyes. I should just give in right?

Are you, um.... covered?” I asked He laughed.

Of course, I always am.” He said.

Ok, didn't need to know that.” I replied and pushed him into the wall. He smirked and I kissed him.

I woke up the next.... late morning laying on the couch, with Harry wrapped around me. I remembered last night. Ok, that shouldn't have happened. FUCK! Why do I always do this and then regret it? Wait, do I regret it? I don't think I do. It actually felt right this time. Like everything had gone right. Nothing was wrong. Maybe Harry is the one?

Morning beautiful.” He said in a deep voice.

Morning Harold. Listen, about last night... I um-” I started but was cut off.

Yeah, I know. You regret it and wish it never happened. I know.” He said

Actually, no. I wanted to ask you something.” I said

I think I know what that is. Jaz, you know I love you right?” He asked

Yeah, I know, but the question is, how much?” I asked.

More than ever.” He replied leaning in and kissing me. I pulled back.

Something wrong?” He asked

No, it's just. I.... um.... oh, nothing.” I replied.

Jaz, you are my only one. Please just wait here.” He said. I nodded. He ran off to get something. He came back, with clothes on and a box.

I've been carrying this thing around for the right girl. And I think I finally found her.” He opened the box to reveal a silver ring with a diamond heart on the top.