Forgive and Forget

I could hear Harry and Zayn coming after me. They didn't stop, not once. I ran to the beach. It was the only place I could go. The place to think and vent. It was getting dark out. When I got there, I was breathless. I knew Harry and Zayn were here too. I didn't care. At this moment, I could care less.

Jaz, what happened?” Zayn asked

Kyle fucking cheated on me! With Kim, the bitch from X Factor. The one that went the day you kissed me on stage and I was in the bottom 2.” I said, looking at Harry.

Are you kidding me? I swear that bitch is out to get you!” Harry said.

I should have listened to Cody. I can't believe I didn't!” I yelled.

Jaz, you didn't know he was gonna do that. I wouldn't have though.” Zayn said.

Excuse me!? Have you got fucking memory loss? I saw you kiss that girl when Jess and Addi were running after me at the club. I was going to talk to your drunk self, but you were kissing some bimbo outside the club.” I said giving him a glare.

Well, I thought we were over and didn't know what else to do.” Zayn replied.

Ok, don't start with this. It was a year ago! We need to forgive and forget. What happened shouldn't have, ok. I've forgiven you now for what happened with you two. Please, can we just build a bridge and get over it?” Harry suggested. Zayn and I nodded.

Ok, look I'm sorry Jaz, I shouldn't have kissed that girl, and shouldn't have gotten all mad about you and Harry.” He said.

I know. I'm sorry for kissing Harry at the beach. It was wrong and shouldn't have happened.” I said and then we turned to Harry.

Oh, right. I'm sorry for kissing Jaz. I don't know why I did it. My brain had some spaz and it happened. I'm really sorry for breaking you guys up.” He said. We smiled and had some massive hug.

Ok, so will you come back to London now?” Zayn asked

Only if I can bring my girls with me.” I said.

Of course love.” Harry said. Just then my phone rang and it was Kyle.

Hello?”

Hey, how are you babe?”

I'm fine, how are you?”

Great. Listen I was thinking we could have a movie night or something?”

In your dreams buddy.”

What? What did I do?”

Oh, don't act like you don't know. You cheated on me! You low life. Your phone dialled my number.”

Oh... um... sorry Jaz.”

You know what, I hope your happy with Kim, because I'm not sticking around to pick up the pieces. I done with this and I'm done with you. Now fuck off.” I said and hung up.

Language Jaz.” Harry said.

Oh, I'm sorry Harry. I know you fucking hate it when people fucking swear.” I teased.

Ok, thats enough now.” He said. I smiled and we walked back to my place.

I rang the girls and we caught the next flight to London. Jess was going to stay with Niall, Addi with Liam and I was staying with Harry. Zayn had met someone named Perrie. I respected that and said I'd stay with Harold.

I can't believe this!” Addi yelled and we laughed

God, calm down. It's only London!” Louis said.

Yeah but since year 8, we all wanted to live here. And we were jealous of Jaz at first but we got to come and visit so it was cool. Now we're living here.” Jess said

Yeah, with the best person on the earth.” Niall laughed.

Come here Horan” She said and kissed him. We all laughed and talked randomly.