Epilogue (Part 1) {Last Chapter}

I now pronounce you, Husband and wife. Mr Styles may kiss Mrs Styles.” He said. Harry leaned in and kissed me as the crowd cheered. The day had finally come. No more having to worry about cheating or kissing best friends. I had finally found the man of my dreams. Harry Edward Styles.

Harry and I had been engaged for 2 years. In that time. I have grown closer to my fans and we've done a duet album with the boys. When I say we, I mean me, Jess and Addi. We're called Maids Of Temptation'. We've been together for the 2 years now. Simon signed the girls along with mwah.

All 5 of One Direction is happily taken. Niall is happily engaged to Jess with a baby leprechaun on the way. Liam and Addi got married a couple of weeks prior to today. Louis and Eleanor have been married for I think a year or so and Zayn and Perrie are engaged, having a wedding sometime next year, which is in under 24 hours, seeing as it's December 31st today. The last day of it being 2016

I can't believe today is the last time we get to write the date with 2016 at the end.” Addi said.

I know, but it has been a great day, and a great year to be honest.” Jess Said

Yes. A long one but a good one. I can't believe I'm gonna be an auntie in a few months! Yay” I said.

And we'll be uncles..... except for Niall of course.” Louis said.

Our parents and friends made speeches, but Jess and Zayn's were the ones that stood out.

I'd just like to congratulate my best friends. We have been through a lot as a group and now, along with Jess and Addi, we get to have a whole new life. Our tour coming up, Niall and Jess' baby on the way. Our life is changing before our eyes, but I'm glad its you guys we get to spend it with.” Zayn said.

I, like Zayn, would like to just start off my congratulating the happy couple. I've known Jaz since 2011. We met at school camp and just became the best of friends along with Addi and Amy. We never expected any of what has happened. We only dreamed of meeting these boys let alone marrying them and raising children. I wish you the best, Harry and Jaz and I just hope your not sick of his lame jokes, cause there are plenty more, trust me. Congrats.” Jess said.

I loved both those speeches so much. Many other people stood up. Harry's Mum and step Dad, my parents, the girls, the guys even though Louis was very drunk and of course Simon Cowell himself.

We'd just like to thank everyone for coming tonight. We have enjoyed our night so much and hope you have. And for those of you, like Louis, aren't ready to go home. The dance floor is open.” Harry said. The boys cheered.

Queue awesome music.” I yelled and the iPod played for the next 3 hours.

It was 1am before we got home. Harry and I found a nice place, in North London where it was close to the boys, close to the airport and close the pretty much everything. We loved it, a lot. I flopped down on the bed. Harry, my husband beside me. I felt sick in the stomach. I got up and ran to the bathroom. Ok, this was getting out of hand. I had to tell him. Next minute he came running in.

Hey, are you ok? To much food?” He asked

No, nothing like that.” I said

Then what is it?” He asked.

I-I-I'm Pregn-ant” I said. A smile rose on his face and he wrapped his arms around me.

Holy... Thats amazing! We're gonna have a mini Styles running around!” He said. I smiled

So, your ok with this? We're only 22 and 23.” I said.

Babe, as long as it's you I'm raising this child with, nothing else matters.” He said and kissed my forehead. He walked out and I cleaned up and joined him on the bed.

You know I've waited a long time for this Mrs Styles.” He laughed

Oh, I know. But now we can just relax and enjoy our night or morning. Hey, its 2017!” I stood up and yelled. He laughed and came over to me.

He crashed his lips on mine. Now, it didn't matter what happened. He was my husband and hopefully mine for a long, long time. The kiss was more romantic, how it should be. I couldn't wait for our child to be born, and with Harry, I knew everything would be ok.