10

~December 20th~

Jin's birthday was 16 days ago, there's 5 days until Christmas, 10 days until Taehyung's birthday, 11 days left until 2014, 2 more music shows that I would prefer to be sleeping through. God who knew the idol life with be so difficult and at some times just boring. Oh and to add onto the fun, it's fucking freezing everywhere you go! We have shitty heating so even if it's on we're still huddled up together or in blankets. All these problems in the dorms and Pd-Nim has yet to sort it out, I don't blame him though. Our company is shit at the moment, but I do wish for it to improve in the future.

I'm snuggled up in the warmth of my bed scrolling through YouTube after re watching some Brooklyn Nine-Nine episodes. Although he's 11 years older than me, my ultimate dream is to finally meet Andy Samberg, the actor who plays Jake Peralta. The music video for Fantastic Baby by BigBang just finished and I received a text message, so I obviously clicked on it.

Bam❤: Hey you wanna come over to the dorm for cuddles. I'm guessing that your dorm is freezing, ours is nice and warm.
Wolf🐺: Stop bragging about you guys' heating. And I'll definitely come over, I wanna catch up with Jackson and Mark too.
Bam❤: Sometimes it feels like you love them more than me.
Wolf🐺: Don't worry, I don't. But Jake Peralta is close to that spot. He's amazing...
Bam❤: Stop fantasizing over someone 11 years older than you. 😂
Wolf🐺: Alright alright. I'll be over in a few, gotta be careful of paparazzi. 😘
Bam❤: ❤ you too.

I turned my phone off and put on a fluffy hoodie, some shoes and a winter coat then went to find Jin. I ended up finding him on his phone leaning up against the kitchen counter, his back facing me. I snuck up to him and placed my hands over his eyes then felt his cheeks tensing up into a smile.
"Oh I wonder who ever has the nerve to cover up my handsome face." Jin dramatically said then grabbed my hands and turned around, pulling me into a hug. "Gotcha." He teased with a smile and I pulled back from the warmth of his hug. "Where do you think you're going miss?" He asked after seeing that I was wearing shoes and a coat.
"Just going to see friends, I promise I'll be back before 6pm." I replied and he nodded.
"Just please promise me to stay safe." Jin whispered as he pressed a kiss to my forehead.
"Of course hyung, I promise you." I whispered back.
"Have fun then. Love you Eunmi-ah." He said.
"I love you too Jin hyung." I smiled then turned to the door and left.

~Time Skip~

I arrived at the JYP dorms and woah, they're in a much better condition than ours. I headed to the elevator and took it to the second floor then made my way to room 7 and knocked. After about a minute Jaebum opened the door and smiled before welcoming me in and locking the door behind me.
"Eunmi!!" Jackson shouted from the sofa then got up and crushed me in a hug.
"Hey Jackson." I smiled widely as I hugged him back.
"Hey Eunmi." Mark held out his fist after Jackson and I separated.
"Yo Mark." I replied and gave him the fist bump.

"Is Eunmi here?" I heard and Jinyoung made his way through.
"Hello Jinyoung hyung." I smiled at him and he brought me into a nice hug.
"You must be freezing at your dorm. What time does Jin hyung want you back?" Jinyoung asked.
"Before 6pm so I'll probably be leaving at half five if that's ok with you guys." I replied and he nodded.
"Oh Bambam will be out soon, he's just tidying his part of the room." Youngjae said from his spot next to Yugyeom on another sofa.
"Can I get you a drink or anything?" Jaebum asked as I was dragged onto the sofa and sat in between Jackson and Mark.
"Just some water please." I replied with a smile and he disappeared into the kitchen.

The Got7 dorm is much bigger than ours. Their living room is the size of our bedroom, the kitchen is just a little bit smaller. They have a bathroom with a toilet, sink and shower in, then they also have one with just a toilet and sink in. They have 3 separate bedrooms too, Jaebum and Jinyoung in one, Mark, Jackson and Youngjae in another then Bambam and Yugyeom in the other. Best of all, their heating is immaculate. Spot on warmth.