15

~18th February~

"Hoseok hyungie, wake up." I whispered to the sleeping elder at 9am in the morning.
"Hm, what is it Eunmi-ah?" Hoseok asked me sleepily.
"Happy birthday hyungie. Can I get into bed with you for cuddles?" I asked him.
"Of course sweety, come on." He smiled and I quietly climbed up the ladder, careful not to wake the sleeping members. I got under the duvet and snuggled right up close to him, his arms coming around my petite body.

"What time did you wake up?" Hoseok asked me while running his hand through my, slightly knotty, hair.
"Don't tell Jin hyungie, but I was up at midnight posting a birthday post on Twitter for you. Then I slept and awoke again a few minutes ago." I smiled sheepishly.
"You know you shouldn't have been up at that time, don't worry I won't tell Jin hyungie. Your secret is safe with me." Hoseok smiled at me, imitating me when I said Jin hyungie.
"Thanks hyungie, sleep?" I asked and he pulled me close, kissing my forehead.
"Love you, sweetie." He said.
"Love you too, Hoseokie hyungie." I replied before the two of us drifted off in each other's warmth and comfort.

~Time Skip~

"Hoseok and Eunmi-ah, wakey wakey." Someone shook Hoseok and I gently, waking us up. "It's half 11 and we need to record the dance practice for Just One Day today. And the Boy In Luv dance version too." The voice continued and I opened my eyes to see a smiling Jin.
"This isn't a nice way to treat Hoseokie hyung on his birthday is it?" I asked Jin in a sleepy voice.
"It's not my choice and you know that very well. Come on, get up." Jin said and threw the covers off us, resulting in me snuggling closer up to Hoseok.
"Come on Eunmi-ah. I'm getting up even though it's my birthday." Hoseok said and pushed himself up, taking me with him from being clung onto him.

Once we got through into the living room the other members were sat crowded around the small laptop that we recently bought.
"Ah good morning you two, happy birthday hyung." Namjoon greeted us then gestured us to take a seat. We did so and he turned the laptop to face us, showing my tweet.

"We've got nothing against a happy birthday tweet. But you shouldn't have been up at that time Eunmi. We need our sleep for energy, especially if you want to make our group improve." Jin scolded me and I nodded.
"I'm sorry hyung. I was only up to post that, I promise." I said and he smiled. "Good, now we need to get going. Grab an apple if need be. Chop chop." Jin said and I grabbed my apple, put my shoes on then we all left to Bighit.

We got to the van and it wasn't our usual one. The driver was stood outside and gathered us over.
"Hey guys, sorry but there was only a seven seater available." He apologized.
"No worries, Eunmi would you mind sitting on Jimin's lap?" Namjoon asked me.
"I don't mind." I shrugged and he smiled.
"Great, let's get in then." He replied and we got in.

"You okay with this hyung?" I asked Jimin as I got comfy on his lap.
"Yeah I'm good, just don't move around too much 'kay?" Jimin replied and I nodded as his arms found their way around me. The driver turned the radio on and Fantastic Baby by BigBang started playing.
"Ooo BigBang sunbaenims, I love this song." I said as I excitedly starting moving around, only stopping when Jimin held me still. "Oh, sorry hyungie." I smiled sheepishly as he rested his head on my shoulder to look at me.
"It's ok, just please sit still hm." Jimin smiled and pulled me against his chest.

We soon arrived at the company and all piled out of the van to find Pd-Nim awaiting in the practice room.
"Dul, set, hello we are BTS!" We introduced ourselves to Bang Sihyuk with bows before straightening back up.

"Nice to see you all again, how have you all been?" Sihyuk asked us with a kind smile.
"We've been great thanks Pd-Nim." Namjoon replied.
"Good good, happy birthday Hoseok-ssi." Sihyuk said and handed him an envelope. "You can open it now if you want to." He smiled and Hoseok opened up the envelope.
"Thank you Pd-Nim!" Hoseok bowed 90° after placing the card and £50 of money back into the envelope.
"Spend it wisely. Anyhow, practice the dance for Just One Day until it's perfect then record it so that we can post it in due time. After that we'll be heading back to the filming scene of Boy In Luv and film the dance version so practice the dance for that too. Any questions?" Sihyuk explained.
"No sir." Namjoon replied.
"I'll leave you all to it then." Sihyuk smiled then left the 8 of us alone in the room.