9

Uhhhhh, I just stayed stood in the door frame with a blank face on to match my blank mind. I did suspect that the two had some sort of feelings for each other, I mean it was kinda obvious with the looks they were giving each other and getting shy around each other. Members wouldn't normally behave like that.

I just stood there until Jin peeked his right eye open, saw me, then completely scrambled off Namjoon and in front of me.
"I- it's not what it uh looks like!" He squeaked out in shock.
"Namjin hyungs." I said under my breath.
"Please don't tell anyone." Namjoon pleaded and I smiled kindly.
"Of course I won't, hyungs. I suspected that something was going on between the two of you but I just left you to yourselves. I don't want to invade in on your privacy." I said and Jin let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank you Eunmi-ah, thank you." He hugged me tightly and an idea popped into my head.
"Might want to back off before Namjoon hyung gets jelly." I teased and Jin shook his head.
"He wouldn't get jealous." Jin said and I moved to Namjoon.
"Would you get jealous though?" I asked as I hugged Namjoon tight and he hugged back.
"Not at all. Namjoon-ah doesn't like females anyway, neither do I." Jin commented and I nodded.
"Ooooo Bangtan has parents now." I said with a happy smile and Jin sat at the other side of Namjoon, hugging me too.
"It seems Bangtan does." He said and the door opened revealing the rest of the boys with a small cake and their gifts that they got for Namjoon. I quickly hopped off Namjoon and into the kitchen where I grabbed the present and brought it back in, returning to Namjoon's lap.

"Happy Birthday Namjoon!" We all shouted and Jimin handed him the cake.
"Aw thanks guys. You didn't have to." Namjoon said and I shook my head.
"Of course we had to. You're our leader and the best at that." I said and he hugged me tighter to his body. We all handed Namjoon his presents and he opened them, thanking the buyer after each gift, then we all went to do whatever. Although, doing whatever isn't much for us, considering how small our dorm is and the fact that I have Pacman and Snake on my phone and that's it.

I sat on my bed and opened my chat with Mingyu to see what he was up to.

Eunmi: Hey Mingyu, what're ya doing?
Mingyu: Hey noona, I just got back from school. How about you? And when will you be in school? I want to see you.
Eunmi: I've got nothing to do so I thought I would message you. I think I might be in school next week but only for the week. Then we're preparing for all the music shows and then it's 2014 and I don't know what's happening then.
Mingyu: Woah it's already nearly 2014, time's moving fast.
Eunmi: It really is, I wonder what the future has in store, especially for the group. I wonder if we'll stay as we are, disband or miraculously become world famous, wouldn't that be something?
Mingyu: That sure would be awesome but it would need an incredibly large amount of extremely hard work.
Eunmi: That's the future I want for my hyungs and I. That's why I'm gonna work even harder. Imagine if we were like Shinee? PSY? BigBang? Even EXO?
Mingyu: That sounds like an amazing plan Eunmi, just please don't work too hard.
Eunmi: I can't promise you that Mingyu but I'm seriously gonna step up my game and show the world what I'm like.
Mingyu: I don't have anything other to say than good luck and stay safe. I have to go into work now so I'll see you later.
Eunmi: Yeah, see you Mingyu.

I put my phone down and thought for a moment before deciding to go to the gym. I got changed into my sports wear and tied my hair up. Jin was in the living room with Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok so I headed through.
"Jin hyung, I know I'm grounded but I'm just going to the gym." I said with a hope of being allowed.
"Sure, just ask a friend or member to go with." He replied and I sent Bambam a message to meet up there and he replied saying he was on his way.
"I'm meeting a friend there. Love you hyungs." I said and left the dorm.