16

~Monday 3rd March 2014~

It's the early morning of mine and Jungkook's first day at SOPA. We all woke up around half an hour ago, seeing as it's currently half 7 in the morning. Jungkook and I have to be ready for quarter past 8 as the older boys are taking us.

As I walked into the kitchen I was handed 3 parcels by Jin.
"I don't know what you've been ordering but they have your name on them." Jin said and I went and sat at the table as he made some food. "Do you know what they are?" He continued and I smiled up at him.
"I have a small feeling that I know." I said as Jungkook walked in, looking cute in his SOPA uniform. "Looking cute hyung." I cooed at the elder.
"You're looking cute too. I'm not the only one." Jungkook sat down opposite me. "What's in the parcels?" He asked as I started cutting one open.
"Be patient and you'll find out." I replied.
"Respect to your elders Eun." Jin reminded me and I nodded at him before pulling out 2 Cool 4 Skool.

"You seriously ordered our album?" Jimin asked as he and Taehyung entered the room.
"Well, yeah. Oh and good morning hyungs." I smiled at the two and they smiled back, Jimin sitting next to me and Taehyung next to Jungkook.

The next one that I opened turned out to be O!RUL8,2? and I got a Jimin photo card.
"Aww look at that. I got Jimin hyung. Such a cutie." I cooed and squished his cheeks, him reacting by taking my small hands off his face with his slightly larger hands. Only slightly larger though, he's still got baby hands like me.

"Let me guess, you ordered Skool Luv Affair too?" Yoongi asked and I turned around surprised to see him stood behind me. With a hand over my heart I looked up at him.
"Jeez Yoongs hyung. Scared the life outta me. And yes, the other package does contain Skool Luv Affair." I continued and began opening said package.

I ended up getting a photo card of myself and placed it in the middle of the table.
"Bidding is starting for a brand new Wolfy photo card from Skool Luv Affair. Have we got any bids?" I asked as the remaining two members, Namjoon and Hoseok, entered the room.
"I'll bid 50p." Jungkook said as he placed the small coin down.
"Anymore bids?" I asked and Jimin placed down a five pound note.
"£5." Jimin stated.
"£5 going to Park Jimin. Going once, going twice, gone! Brand new Wolfy photo card going to Park Jimin for £5." I said and handed the card to Jimin, taking the money from him in return. "Please take care of it." I pleaded him with a pout and he ruffled my hair.
"Of course." Jimin smiled and Jin placed down the plates of food.
"Eunmi-ah, go put your albums away then come back and eat your breakfast." Jin told me and I sent him an okay sign before disappearing into the bedroom.

~Time Skip~

The van just pulled up outside SOPA and Jungkook and I got ready before being crushed in a hug from Jin.
"Have a fun day, pay attention to everything and stay safe ok." Jin said to the both of us.
"Of course hyung. We'll see you all back here tonight?" Jungkook asked and Jin nodded.
"Have fun." He said and kissed the both of our cheeks before we left the van, trying not to be late on our first day.

We got into our homeroom and walked over to the far corner before sitting together.
"Oh my god it's two members of BTS"
"Aww Jungkook oppa looks cute"
"Look how pretty Eunmi looks"
Those were some of the comments that we heard as we got sat down.

"Try to make lots of friends ok. If you hear bad things about yourself just ignore them and if you get bullied tell me and hyungs asap. Also, just call me if you need anything." Jungkook explained to me and I nodded.
"Although you're older hyung, the same things go for you. I am here for you too." I smiled at him and he brought me into a side, awkward hug. Jungkook and I pulled away just as the teacher entered.
"Right kids, I'm Mr.Kim and I'll be your homeroom teacher for however long you'll be here. You'll all introduce yourselves one at a time now, come up to the front when I call your name on the register." Mr.Kim explained and we all replied with a "Yes sir".