14

~Monday 11th~

I just arrived at school and headed straight to my form room to find Lucy, Erin and Amy at the desk.
"Oh Eunmi! Please can you show these new students round?" My form tutor asked and the girls turned round and hugged me.
"It's great to see you Eunmi! And oh look at your hair!" Lucy exclaimed as they let me go.
"Of course I'll show them round Miss, they are my best friends after all. I'll be back in time for sports day." I smiled and took them outside with me.

"I love your hair Eunmi." Amy complimented me.
"Thanks, I got it dyed last night again for Skool Luv Affair. It's this colour in the music video too, it just faded a little since we filmed it." I said.

~Time skip~

We just returned back to form after a tour of the whole school and we have half an hour until sports day starts. We entered the class and sat down.
"Right, we all need to head down to the sports hall and get changed. Those who aren't doing anything, sit in the area with my name on a sign and wait for everyone to come back so I can do the register." Miss Yu said and we all got up to walk to the sports hall.

I just finished getting changed and heard some screaming from outside then Amy, Lucy and Erin bursted through the changing room door.
"BTS are here!" Erin fangirled and I chuckled.
"Well I did invite them and Jin hyung said that they were coming." I laughed and was dragged outside and over to where girls were crowded around the boys.

I saw that they looked a bit uncomfortable and sighed before whistling, the gathering of girls bringing their attention to me.
"Yah! Leave them alone! They're only here because of me so be thankful of me and stop making them uncomfortable!" I shouted making them back off, looking a bit embarrassed, and pulled the three girls over to the boys.

"Glad to see you made it. Sorry about that though. I didn't know so many of the girls here were Army." I apologised as the three girls were in a daze. "Oh and these are my best friends. Amy, Lucy and Erin." I introduced them.
"Nice to meet you girls." Jin smiled and a microphone was heard.
"Hello everyone and welcome to this year's sports day!! Please may the 100m sprinters make their way to the start line." Someone announced and I high fived the girls before running off.
"How many events did you enter again?!" Lucy shouted after me as they entered our form's area.
"I don't know! Maybe like 10?!" I shouted back and got ready on the start line.

~Time Skip~

I ended up winning all the events that I entered and now we're onto the last thing.
"So, over this year we've had a performing competition on and today it's the final!" The same guy from before announced as I was back behind a curtain with the other finalist. "The first finalist is Lee Minsu and she'll be performing first!" He announced and she walked onto the little stage.

She performed PSY's Gangman Style as I got my mic strapped to my face. She actually did quite well and once she came out the curtains closed and I got into position for No More Dream. As the curtains opened it was dark and you could just see a figure squatting on the floor.
"Yamma ni ggumeun mwoni." One light flashed on at my left.
"Yamma ni ggumeun mwoni." Another on my right.
"Yamma ni ggumeun mwoni." Right on top of me.
"Ni ggumeun gyeou geugeoni." I stood up and went straight to Yoongi's rap.

Once I finished I got back into a crouch and looked up to the sky.
"To all the youngsters without dreams." I said in English with a smirk and the lights all came back on, the other girl and announcer walking out as I stood up easily.
"This has been a close match but the winner is Eunmi!!" He announced and handed me a trophy.

"Speech?" He asked me and I chuckled a little before taking the microphone.
"Hi everyone." I smiled and a few cheers were heard, a lot from my friends. "Well then, I don't really have anyone to thank for the previous events because I honestly wasn't expecting to win them all. But for this one event I will thank my best friends and my family. Also, Army's!" I shouted and got some cheers back.