17

~Monday 10th March~

Jungkook and I walked into SOPA feeling like we had six bodyguards. Yep you guessed it, the members have all followed us to talk to the head about Jaemin. May Jaemin rest in peace after today.

We arrived at the office and when we got in Jaemin was sat on one chair with 8 chairs next to him. We all sat down with me closer to Jaemin but Jimin and Jungkook were right next to me for if he tries to do anything.

"Is it okay if we bring in an eyewitness of what happened to Eunmi?" The head, Mr. Kang, asked and the seven older males nodded. Mr. Kang typed something on his computer, probably sending an email to someone. Soon the head's receptionist opened the door and let Minki walk in.

Minki sat on the chair next to Jaemin, waiting for Mr. Kang to speak.
"So, Ye Minki, how many of these bullying acts have you witnessed and how?" Mr. Kang asked while leaning forward on his chair, leaning over the desk, as the atmosphere went serious.
"All of them sir, since the first one." Minki answered and I glanced over at Jaemin to see him giving me a side glare.
"And what did Jaemin and his friends, who coincidentally aren't in today, do to Eunmi?" Mr. Kang asked for more information.
"It didn't matter where they were but they would push Eunmi up against anything, walls or lockers, then punch and kick her before someone catches them and running off." Minki answered and the head turned to face me.

"Is this true Eunmi?" Mr. Kang asked me.
"Yes sir." I replied and he nodded.
"Is there anything incorrect there Jaemin?" He asked the bored looking boy who occasionally glared at me.
"Yeah whatever." Jaemin shrugged with a roll of his eyes.
"Well then. With your actions towards Eunmi you would've gotten two weeks of suspension but because of your carelessness I'm extending it to three weeks. You'll have work sent to your home in the post and it has to all be fully completed by the end of your suspension. Is that understood Jaemin?" Mr. Kang asked.
"Yeah sure. I don't care." Jaemin said.
"Jaemin and Minki can leave now, I want to speak to Bangtan Sonyeondan." Mr. Kang dismissed the two and turned to face the eight of us.

"Do any of you know of the state Eunmi has been in because of Jaemin?" He asked.
"I saw the bruises on Friday, that's why we came in today." Jin answered and he nodded.
"Ok then, is there anything that you want me to say or do with Jaemin?" He asked.
"Can he be moved out of Jungkook's and Eunmi's classes?" Namjoon asked.
"Of course. You're free to leave now." Mr. Kang dismissed us and we all left.

"That's good isn't it Eunmi?" Jin asked as we left the office. I was about to reply when I got pushed up against a wall.
"You little shit. Telling your brothers like a wimp and not sorting it out for yourself." Jaemin seethed as he landed a punch on my stomach.
"Yah! Get your hands off her!" Jungkook ran up and threw Jaemin off me as Jimin and Jin rushed over to me. As the two checked if I was ok, Jungkook had Jaemin against the wall and was looking dangerous.
"Jungkook hyung don't do anything to him or you'll get in trouble too." I pleaded the muscle pig and he nodded to me.

"Eunmi!" I heard someone shout and soon felt that someone hugging me. "He didn't leave when I did so I suspected he was going to do something when you left. I got him taken to the detention room for the rest of the day." Minki said and I looked over to the wall where Jaemin was nowhere to be seen.
"I- thank you Minki hyung." I smiled up at the taller and older boy as he pulled away.
"Don't thank me, we're friends." He smiled. "Are you okay? I saw him punch you." Minki asked.
"Oh yeah I'm fine. Jungkook hyung got him off me in a matter of seconds." I smiled at the watching boy.
"We have class in ten minutes. Are you coming with me or staying with Jungkook?" Minki asked me.
"I'm just gonna stick with Jungkook hyung for a bit. Sorry Minki hyung." I apologised.
"Don't say sorry Eunmi, I'll see you in class ok." Minki hugged me before walking down the hallway and out of sight, leaving me with my brothers.