20

I woke up to Nate shouting for help while Taehyung attacked him with plushies. Glancing up I saw Jimin looking back at me, clearly wanting to sleep longer too. I whined at the noise around me and pushed myself into his body with my head basically hibernating in his chest.
"You're so cute." Jimin chuckled and ran a hand through my slightly knotty hair.

Everyone's just doing their own thing, Yoongi and Hoseok watching a game of, I think, basketball on the TV, Jin sleeping soundly next to the idiotic Taehyung and Nate, Jungkook skating through the room on a skateboard, which I've no idea where it came from, Namjoon.....no clue where he's gotten off to. Then there's just Jimin and I being cuddle buddies, not wanting to get out of bed.........Then we eventually had to get up, dressed, washed and all that shit.

"When I woke up today, these were lying around above my head." Yoongi stated while holding one of the plushies up. We're all sat on the sofas once again and I'm cuddling into the person on my right.......Jungkook!
"What could these be?" Hoseok asked playfully.
"Now that I think about it, since Coolio left, I keep thinking that there will be another mission for us." Yoongi announced and a few of the others made some statements before the board lit up and a voice spoke.

"BTS! Challenge to the real Hip-Hop Dance!" The voice spoke and I groaned.
"We have to dance now?" I asked tiredly as Jin and Taehyung complained too. Hoseok sprang up and off the sofa in a happy dance while I judged him from afar, that boy has way too much energy this early in the morning.

"So who's the best dancer?" Nate asked and everyone replied with "J-Hope" while I just tiredly pointed at said happy vibe.
"Show me! Show me!" Yoongi shouted like a young child and I died inside for a second, jeez who knew it would be possible to be a fangirl of your own group. Hoseok stood up and did a tiny snippet of a dance that many females would love to see in person. I probably would've loved it if I didn't see him as a brother and mainly if I could be bothered to be actively social at this specific moment in time.

"That was Michael Jackson, that was Michael Jackson." Nate said, looking kind of impressed.....I think.
"Yeah but we've got a dance machine." Yoongi smirked and I think I knew what was coming next. "Jin hyung, show them what you got." He continued and I stiffled a laugh by facing Jungkook's shoulder, almost suffocating myself in the baby's flesh.
"Agh, why does my name come out here?" Jin whined at Yoongi's statement, he's probably gonna get killed at a later date. May we all let Min Yoongi rest in piece.

Jin started dancing randomly then I had an idea.
"Jin hyung! Show them your iconic trademark dance." I asked for and he started doing the 'Traffic Dance', the dance making all my tiredness disappear and for myself to burst out laughing.

"Rap Monster, everybody's a really, really good dancer." Tony praised our leader. "Anybody can win this competition. Even you, even you can win this competition." He told Jin and I snorted. "So who's ready to do a dance competition?" Tony asked and we cheered. Alright, I've made my mind up. I fucking love Tony, and I'm sure someone else does too.....Jimin keeps staring at him hehe. Love at first sight.

We arrived at the dance studio and were all messing around and having fun, by fun, I mean jumping up to see who could hold onto the roof bar thingys for the longest. Despite my petite height, I'm actually one of the best in this from my years of gymnastics.

"See, I just grab it for like a second and come back down." Jimin pointed out as he leaped for it. His height not helping one bit.

"Personally, I think that through this opportunity, I hope to like dancing." Yoongi stated and I laughed, that has got to be the funniest joke I've heard this year.
"Hyung, you did a little bit of b-boying a long time ago." Hoseok said to Yoongi.
"I did." Yoongi replied.
"Hyung! Show them your real b-boying skills, not these kind of moves." Taehyung told him while he and Jin demonstrating what he meant.
"It's been three years since I did b-boying." Yoongi attempted to get out of his fate as I began zoning out of the conversation because I've nothing better to do.