Chapter 1

A New Era In The Republic....

Seventeen Years Later.....

Angela's POV
I was busy fixing C-3PO when Artoo came in, crashing to a wall. I laughed as he rolls towards me.

"Aww, your interior broke again?" I asked him and he beeps sadly.

"Don't be sad. I get Luke to fix you. Okay, buddy." I said and he bumps happily which I laughed.

"Okay. Luke!" I yelled and he came in faster than I would have.

"What is it, Angie?" Luke asked.

"Can you fix Artoo? I would but I'm busy fixing 3PO." I said.

"Sure. How is he anyway?" Luke asks as he starts fixing Artoo.

"He's okay. Now, I need to add this piece in and I'm done." I did and 3PO comes back alive.

"Thank you, Mistress Angela." 3PO thanks me and I giggled.

"Anytime." I said.

Artoo beeps at 3PO and those two start talking. Luke and I both begin to laugh as the front door opened.

"WE'RE HOME!" It was our dad. I ran out of the room and hug him and mom. They're home after completing another mission.

"Damn, Angela. You miss us that much." Mom chuckled.

"Yes." I replied.

"And we did too." Leia said as she and Luke joined in on our hug.

"Aww, I wish I had a camera." Aunt Ashoka came in with Uncle Lex, Aunt Padmé, Uncle Omar, Sophia, and Xion.

"Me too." Padmé smiles.

"Hey, Leia. Are you ready to go?" Sophia asked.

"Yeah, I'm all packed." Leia said as she grabs her bag.

"Leia, if you get into trouble, call me and I'll be coming to get you." Dad told Leia.

"Dad, I'll be fine." Leia kissed dad and then, mom.

"Luke, Angie, tell Rosie and Jinn I'll see them soon." Leia said as she leaves with Sophia

"We will." I said.

Leia and Sophia are both senators so they are heading to Alderaan for further training and another meeting. Dad is often worried about Leia but she can basically take care of herself so there's no trouble.

"Angie! Luke! Are you ready to go train so more?" Rosie came in and asked.

"Yeah, come on, Angie." Luke said as he blushed over Rosie.

Luke has a massive crush on Rosie since we were little. I think Rosie feels the same way for Luke. But they are scary cars for not confessing their love for each other. I think her dad will kill Luke if he ever did anything to her.

As we head to the Jedi temple, Rosie looked disturbed. Like she had a vision or something.

"Rosie, what's wrong with you?" I asked.

"I sense that something dark is gonna happen. I don't know why but it seems to be so real." Rosie said.

"Rosie, it's probably nothing. And if it comes down to it, your boyfriend Like will protect you." Jinn smirked as Luke blushed.

"Shut up, Jinn!" Luke hissed and I laughed at him.

Man, I love these guys so much.

Meanwhile....