Chapter 6

Myra's POV
"This is not good!" Ashlee said as she stood in front of me, Terri, and Padmé. "Master Yoda can sense a disturbance through the force."

"The very last option we have is to fight. That's all we can do." Terri replies.

Then, Luke, Angela, Xion, and Rosie walked towards us, in a fast pace.

"Chancellor Organa has called in reinforcements and stationing clones on Hoth and Kashyyyk." Rosie told us.

"See, Ashlee, problem solve. And the kids' ship is here." I said as I looked out and saw the Falcon landing.

We went outside as Luke and Angela ran and hugged Leia as Xion hugs Sophia. And then, they hugged Manson, Han, Ian, and Abby next.

Leia separates from the hug and ran towards me as I held my arms open and I hug her.

"I'm so glad you're alright, sweetheart. Your father and I have been so worried about you." I hushed her.

"I'm aware of Darth Vader's plot to destroy not only the Jedi but the Senate as well." Leia told me.

"He won't win." I told her.

"And if we lose?" Leia asked.

"Leia, the Force is strong in your family. And in my family too. We will win this war." Terri assures her.

"Let's all head inside. Your fathers are waiting for us." Ashlee told all of us.

And we walked back inside the Temple.

Rosie's daydream.....
Darth Vader steps towards me, Jinn, and Luke as we lay on the floor, being all bruised up as he hovered over us.

"You Skywalker's and Kenobi's are weak as hell. You won't be able to defeat me."

"No....you're the weak bitch when you lose our mother to our father. You're the bastard who ruins anything and anyone with the snap of his fingers!" Jinn yelled in complete anger.

"Well, let's send your parents back with a clear warning. Shall we?" Vader actives his red lightsaber.

We rose up and fought him until he slice Luke and Jinn, killing them. "NO!" I screamed.

"And now, his little girl goes bye bye." He swung his lightsaber towards me and everything goes black....

Rosie's POV
I screamed as I woke up from that daydream. More like a nightmare. The door to my room opened and came in Jinn, mom, dad, and Luke's parents.

"Rosie, what's wrong?!" Dad asked me.

"I-I had a d-daydream!" I cried as I wipe my tears from my eyes.

"Let's talk about it in the living room."
Mom said as she took my hand, helping me stand up.

We went to the living room and sat on the couch. "Tell us all about it." Anakin said.

"It was Darth Vader. He has me, Jinn, and Luke hostage. Saying all these things about mom and dad and how we and your family are so weak that we won't defeat him. Then, we fought him...and....he kills all of us." I explained.

"Rosie, that will never happen to us. We're stronger than that bastard will ever be." Jinn puts his arm around my shoulders.

"I just want this war over and him dead. I just want to keep my family safe." Dad said.

"Obi-Wan, will you and Terri ever tell us what went down between you three that caused his obsession over her?" Myra asked.

"Why not? It was eight years before we met you two, I just turned twelve and was in school. We have been close friends, almost like siblings. Then, one dad, my father came at my home as we were leaving for school. He explained that I was force sensitive and his padawan was with him. That's Obi-Wan if you must know. As my dad talked to Aunt Cecilia, we begin to talk and then, Diablo came in. He got angry when he saw me talking with someone else. I got angry and then he confesses that he's in love with me. Again, we were kids. We didn't understand the meaning of love back then. My dad said I'm coming with him and I told Diablo that we will always been friends. He didn't take it well. I went with them. He came looking for me and years after my parents' death and after your father and I got married, he found me in my new apartment as I was training Myra. This was before your father and I were reunited as we were assigned to protect Padmé and Omar. As Myra was sleeping, we got into this huge heated argument about us getting married. I told him that I'm with someone else and got married. He knew. He knew before I even say anything else. He stormed out of our home and that was the end of it. I thought we went back into being friends but I was dead wrong." Mom explained her story.

"You told me about that fight. And you kids know why I hated him." Dad added.

"Okay. Well then...and that's how he went to Palpatine. Since he knew he tried to get us to become Sith Lords and failed, he choose Diablo for revenge." Myra explained.

"All of this..for revenge?" Jinn asked.

"Yes, son. All of this...the war...is for revenge." Mom sighed. "But meeting and marrying your father was the best thing that ever happened to me." Mom and dad held each other's hands and look into each other's eyes.

"We will defeat Darth Vader and end this war once and for all." Anakin told me and Jinn.

"Yes. We will win." I smile as I look outside.

Third Person POV
Darth Vader strolled sown the long corridor as storm troopers marched by his side. Once he arrived to the main hangar control room, seeing the controlling droid.

"We've just arrived to Endor." One told him.

"Good. Send our the scout troopers!" He ordered.

"I sense the Jedi plotting to destroy my empire. I won't let that happen. Over my dead body. Tell the scout troopers, I want the forests searched. From top to bottom. Don't make any mistakes!"

"Yes, Lord Vader."

"Good luck trying but you will all fail. And die under my hand."