Chapter 11

Two months later....On Naboo

Angela's POV
"Please tell me you are nervous?" Leia asked Rosie as she did her hair.

"Yes. I'm nervous as kriff! I can't believe today is the day." Rosie gushed as I helped her put her dress on.

It was definitely white but it was strapless and covered with lace and pearls

It was definitely white but it was strapless and covered with lace and pearls. It hugs her figure until it reaches to the bottom of her dress. She looked so beautiful. Today is the day she will marry my brother, Luke. And she's nervous.

"Don't worry. I have nothing to worry about when I married Han." Leia told Rosie.

Yes, she married him seven weeks ago. And have just return from their honeymoon to see Luke and Rosie get married. Dad wasn't happy about Leia getting married but mom scolded him for when they got married in their teens, after the battle of Geonosis, so it is okay for Leia to get married at 18. But if Han ever hurt Leia then, he will have to answer to us. And he was pretty scared that day. But he loves her so much. I wonder if they are gonna have any children.

"Wow, Rosie! You look so beautiful!" Sophia gasped in shock when we are finished with her. She does look like a true beauty queen underneath that Jedi form.

"Thanks guys." She whimpered as she cry a little but not too much that her makeup would run off.

"Well, it's time for you to be wedded off. And then...there is the honeymoon." I smirked as she whacked me with her bouquet.

"Shut up!" She giggled.

"Aw, come on. We all know you and Luke want to rip each other's clothes off and get it on all night long." Galen added.

"But your parents and his parents would stop the show every time. But after today...you two don't have to worry about them anymore." Katie added.

"I know." She blushed and we all smirked at her. We all know they would come pretty close to having sex but our parents would catch them and forbid them from doing it until their wedding night. Kinda strict but that's the way it is.

Someone knocked on the door and Katie went and open it. Obi-Wan came on and his eyes widened when he saw his beautiful daughter in a wedding dress.

"By the Force..you look so beautiful, just like your mother." He said softly.

"Ready to give me away, dad?" Rosie asked.

"Not with you dressed like that."

"Dad, come on. I'll be fine. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Rosalina."

"I know. And today I will officially become Rosalina Skywalker." Rosie said proudly.

"That name alone scares me." Obi-Wan said.

"Why?" Rosie asked.

"Because I'm afraid that Luke would someday married my daughter and here we are."

"You're afraid that you and Dad will become in-laws today." I smirked and he glared at me.

"Don't worry, you and dad are like brothers. Always have and always will." Leia added.

"I know." Obi-Wan smiled when Leia said that.

"Enough talk, we're gonna be late! Let's go!" Galen ordered us.

Third Person POV
Luke was waiting for his bride, along with his parents and his friends. He always dreamed of marrying Rosie and today is the day they get married.

Then, the bridesmaids came out and stood on other side of him. Then, there she was. In a very beautiful dress, she was being escorted by her father. Who clearly threatens him to take care of his little princess. He swore that he will.

After they said their vows, they sealed it with a kiss. Their future looks bright and beautiful. Just like their parents before them. Only with no war, no siths, nothing.

Soon, enough the rest of the children will end up getting married. And that a day they can't wait.