Chapter 8

Angela's POV
"This is complete bullshit! We can't even leave because of one Sith Lord!" I groaned as I look up at the ceiling.

"Angie, this Sith Lord is aiming to destroy the Jedi." Luke told me.

"Still! We could take him down and end this war. Easy." I argued.

"Dad, can we leave and go train?" Rosie asked her dad.

"That's fine but none of you don't leave the temple." Obi-Wan said.

"We won't." Jinn said as we left the room.

"Where's Leia?" I asked as we walked down the halls.

"She's with Han. Han has to come to the temple since Leia can't leave either. Doubt they're on their dinner date." Luke said.

"Aww, that's so sweet." Rosie gushes was I roll my eyes.

"Want us to leave you two alone?" Jinn smirked and they glared at him.

"I can't wait to take you down." Rosie smirked.

When I open the door to the training room, four stormtroopers were already waiting with the stun guns pointed at us. Then, it went off and we flew against the wall, hitting it before slumping down.

"Ahh, there they are. Let's take them away." That voice...it can't be...I blacked out before I had a chance to see his face.

Third Person POV
"Where is Luke and Angela?" Leia asks her parents.

"They supposed to be at the training room. Why?" Myra asked.

"I went in there and nobody is not in there."
Leia said.

"Wait...What do you mean they're not in there?" Anakin asked.

"Han and I went in there when they told us through the comlink and when we went there, nobody is there." Leia explained.

"Anakin! Myra! We have a big situation!" Terri came running into the apartment.

"What's wrong?" Myra asked.

"He took them! Vader took the kids! Not just Luke and Angela, but Rosie and Jinn! Security hologram showed us that he was inside the temple and he took them!" Terri explained in a panic.

Myra gasped before she and Leia cried as Anakin growled and punch a hole in the wall in complete anger.

"We have to find them, right? We have to." Anakin said.

"We are already planning that, so come on!" Terri ushered them.

Leia was about to go with them but her parents stopped her.

"No! You stay here with Han. No telling what he would do when he sees you again." Anakin told Leia.

"No! I want to help! They're not only my siblings but my friends. I can't live if something happens to them. I'll bring Han with me to watch over me." Leia demanded.

Anakin and Myra looked at each other before letting Leia go with them.

Time skip.....

"Where are we?" Luke asked as soon as he wakes up.

"Some sort of dark ship. We're in ray shields." Jinn told him.

"Darth Vader took us!" Rosie exclaimed.

"That's right. And you four will be the reason the war will finally end in its bloody chapter." Darth Vader appeared, holding four lightsabers.

"Darth Vader...of course you would do this." Angela growled.

Vader laughs as Jinn and Luke try to use the force and Vader laughs even harder when both boys failed and gasped for air once they both give up.

"That's so cute. Your Jedi mind tricks don't work around here. That's the perks of being a Sith. You kids have so much to learn." He teases them.

"Darth Vader...Once Diablo Cabello." Angela said.

"That name has no meaning to me!" He spat at her.

"You do this in order to lure our parents in." Jinn said.

"Of course, that's what my plan is all about. And it will bring this war to an end." Darth Vader said.

"Too bad you won't last long. They will kill you." Rosie spats.

Vader waves his hands at their heads, using the force to give them his person aneurism. The four squeezed their eyes shut as they screamed out in pain. Their brains swelled.

"Ahhh, yes. Feel the dark side of the force. Feel the pain." He laughs as he continues to torture their brains until he stopped. They gasped and huffed as they lower their heads down to relief their brains.

"Rosie, you sure do have your mother's eyes. Too bad she won't see yours."

"Don't you dare fucking touch my sister!" Jinn spat in anger.

"Jinn, you look like your father, you act like your father, you even have his eyes." Vader growled when they made eye contact.

"And damn proud of it!"

"You should be shamming yourself at that. But that would soon be over when they get here."

"What do you mean?" Luke asked.

"When they get here, the show will begin and you four contestants will be the main stars of the show." Vader chuckles evilly when he leaves the cell.

"What are we gonna do?" Angela asked in fear.

"Let's hope our parents get here and stop him before it's too late. Let's trust within the force." Luke sighed.

"Yeah, let's trust the force." Rosie agreed.