Chapter 7

Angela's POV
I looked out of my window as the ship landed on Endor. We never been here before but it looked so beautiful.

"Have you been here before?" Luke asked dad.

"Once." He said.

"Yeah." Mom said as she looked out the window, blushing.

"Don't be all shy now, Myra!" Terri yelled from her seat.

"Shut up!" Mom yelled back in defense.

We exited the ship, wearing green camouflage outfits and tall boots.

"You kids better stay close." Obi-Wan told us.

"Yes sir." We headed out.

"Hey, Myra, wonder if Wicket is still here?" Terri asked her.

"Let's see." Mom sighed before they went away from the group.

Myra's POV
"Where is he at?" Terri asked as she searched.

"Maybe he isn't here." I told her.

"Well here is the village but where is he?" Terri spotted the village.

"Have you found him yet?" Ashoka appeared behind us as she asks us.

Before I could say anything, we duck when an arrow was shot towards us and it got stuck on the bark of a tree. Then a small creature came out.

"Wicket!" I shouted.

He stood for a few seconds before he recognized me and ran to hug me.

"Oh, it's been a while buddy. Hey, remember Terri and Ashoka?"

He did and hugged them too. Then, Terri pulled him aside and said, "We need your help, buddy."

Angela's POV
"I've been through this before. You'd think I'd know where I'm going." Dad said.

"I'm beginning to reconsidering that, Anakin." Obi-Wan sighed.

"Come on, Princess." Dad said to Leia as she wipes the mud off of her pants.

"Father, please. You're beginning to sound like Han." Leia said.

"Ha!" I chucked to that.

"After you, my queen." Luke gesture Rosie to go first.

"Oh, you're so kind, my king." She giggled as she went first.

"We don't have time for that." Dad and Obi-Wan both said in union.

"Wow." Me and Jinn both gasped.

"Net." Lex points out the strange net. Then, at the three stormtroopers. Oh great!

"I got this." Dad said.

"Here we go." Obi-Wan sighed.

Dad whistled, not bothering to take out his lightsaber. Once they began to shoot at him, he ducked behind the tree, waiting. Once we heard them yelling at him, he smirked as the three got trapped in their own trap.

"See, Master? Didn't say they were smart?" Dad asked Obi-Wan.

"Not surprised you pull that off." Mom said as she, Terri, and Ashoka appeared.

"Did you find them?" Obi-Wan asks one of them.

"Yes. They'll be here shortly." Terri replies.

I sighed as I look around, searching for anything I could find. Then, I hear the blaster pointed at me.

"Aw, shit!" I hissed.

I took out my lightsaber and kill all three of them. "Angie!" Leia yelled as everyone rushed to my aid. But more of the stormtroopers showed up.

Then, we begin to fight them. I don't know where they come from but I sense Darth Vader has something to do with it. But out of nowhere, a huge log swung into them and it the stormtroopers. It was the Ewoks. We hurried to their base.

Time skip....

"Kids, go up to the top level and get access to the roof. We will meet you up there later." Mom told us and we went up there.

Myra's POV
"Alright, buddy, get the detonator ready." I told Wicket. We walked up to the doors, allowing us, plus R2, to provide access inside.

Once the button starts glowing green, the ground begins to shake, like an earthquake. We balance ourselves as we hang onto the wall.

Then, large and freakish walkers charged towards as we hide behind the small wall as we waited for the doors to open and ran inside.

"I hope the Ewoks will hold them off." Terri said.

"Let's hope. We need to hurry." Anakin said as Lex, Ashoka, and him were busy planting the detonators.

After they found the perfect spot, we fled out of the building and into the forest. The Ewoks waited behind several logs as we continue to ran. Then, the building exploded and then, the children appeared from nowhere.

"What happened to meeting you on the roof?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Sorry, dad. We ran into some unwanted guests." Jinn said, addressing the walkers and troopers. That's great.

"Let's get back on the ship and leave. Wicket, I'll see you again soon." I said to Wicket as I hug him. He hugs me back.

Then, we quickly fled Endor and went back to Coruscant.

Darth Vader's POV
"What the fuck?!" I screamed as I watched the whole event from the window. The base of Endor is destroyed. I looked and Admiral Cuffet and he was nervous. I don't have time for failures. I use the force to choke him to death. He gasped for air until he was lifeless.

I ordered the guards to take his body away as Mondreal came. "My lord, I'm working on an arrangement with a base on Yavin 4."

"Good. I want full, I mean full updates as to when we can leave." I snapped at him. "And don't fail me. Or you'll end up like your buddy has." He nodded in fear. "Yes, Lord Vader."

I stormed off with two guards behind me.

"What shall we do, Lord Vader?"

"Get my ship ready. And get a large cell ready."

"Yes, my lord. For who?"

"I'm be bring back the four young and wise Jedi's who would bring this war to an end and the empire would raise again, Rosalina and Jinn Kenobi. And Luke and Angela Skywalker."