Chapter 9

Angela's POV
We were asleep when the doors opened and six stormtroopers came and grabbed us. And handcuffed us and escorted us out of the room.

They lead us down several hallways until we enter a dark room and we looked around and saw darkness. Just like the feeling we all heard when we looked at other.

"You kids have so much to learn about the Force. I mean, the dark side of the force." We heard his voice but couldn't see his face.

"Face us! Show us your ugly ass face!" Jinn yells out.

The lights turned on and he stood in front of us. We gripped each other to save us from falling and we looked down at the large, eerie sink hole. Vader walked towards the end of the platform as he smirks deadly at us.

"We won't start the show until they get here."

Leia's POV
We broke the code to break the shield surrounding Death Star and snuck on board. The first half of the group went through the first floor as a distraction, leading by Boba and Katie while the rest of us enter the second level. Han stuck close to me for protection. We shut down security cameras so the officers couldn't see us and know what we are doing.

"Hey, I can sense them." Galen said.

"They're not close and definitely not alone." Ashoka said.

"We should get going. Not telling what Vader would do to them." Obi-Wan ordered us and we kept on moving, feeling their presence getting stronger.

Luke's POV
I cling onto Angela in one arm while clinging onto Rosie in the other as Jinn has her other side. It's bad enough that we couldn't move but if Vader were to stop, we could end up falling to our deaths.

"I hope you kids understand why I did what I have to do." Vader said as he was so focus on our lightsabers.

"Oh yes, we do. Don't have to remind us." Angela snapped, rolling her eyes.

"Lord Vader, it seems we have several intruders on the first level." An officer told him.

"I'll handle it." Vader said before leaving the room with the officers. It's just us in the room.

"I didn't expect it would come to this." Jinn said.

"I know. But this run I have with you guys, it would not have trade it for the world." Angela said.

"I agree." Rosie said.

"Yes, but we have not give up the fight." I told them.

"But we are gonna die, Luke. I'm scared." Rosie whimpered.

"I know, but I want you to know that I truly, deeply love you. And before we die, I want you to know." I finally found the courage to move and kissed her. She kissed me back.

"Awwww!" Jinn and Angela awed but we ignored them.

Then, several figures stood on the balcony. We looked and realize who it was when they jumped down. It was our parents, Obi-Wan, Terri, Leia, Han, Ashoka, Lex, and Galen.

They ran and hugged us all. "We can't move! Get us out of here!" Angela yelled.

"We will, baby." Mom hushes her as she try to find a way to free us.

We stopped when the lights turned on. We turned and at the doors was Darth Vader.

"I was beginning to wonder if you would show up." Vader said, walking towards us.

"You got what you wanted. Release our children at once." Mom demanded.

"Sure thing." Vader smirked as he used the force to made us unfrozen and now making us stand over the edge. Soon, we begin to slip and fall. Leia, Han, Galen, and Lex grabbed us in time and pull us away from the edge and sat us down and check us for any injuries. Then, we heard two lightsaber turn on and it was our dad and Obi-Wan.

"You will face us! Not our children!" Obi-Wan growled.

Vader turn his lightsaber on and it was long and bloody red. "It's about damn time. I have been waiting for this moment since I met you."

Then, they begin to clash as Ashoka, Myra, Lex, and Galen throw things at Vader by using the force while trying to avoid our dads. Terri just stood stayed out of way. For protection.

"What are we gonna do?" Rosie asked.

"We stay out of the way!" Leia cried.

"We have to help them!" Angela declared.

"No! Get in that fight and Vader will damn well kill all of you!" Han warned us.

"No! We have too!" I yelled as I took out my lightsaber and went into the electronic room. Jinn followed behind me, along with Angela and Rosie. Our dads begin to sweat as they become stiff from the fight.

"I can't believe! Two of the strongest Jedi's are getting weak! How sweet!" Vader said, sounding smug.

"But we're not!" Ashoka declares as she, Mom, Galen, and Lex joined in to defend our dads.

But Vader force choked Mom and Ashoka and pushed them into Galen and Lex, knocking them unconscious. Then, he slices our dad and force pushed them to a wall, knocking them unconscious too. Luckily, they're still alive.

"And now, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker, it's time for you two to die." Vader said, lifting his lightsaber to kill Obi-Wan first.

Jinn ran and ignited his lightsaber and blocked the hit. Vader saw who it was and smirked.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you!" Jinn growled.

And Jinn kicked his lightsaber out of Vader's hand and into the sink hole. But Vader smirked and said, "My boy, another lesson is a great Sith always keep a spare on him."

"And Jedi's will always have each other's backs." I said proudly as Rosie, Angela, and I approached him. "The Force is strong in our families." I added.

"I know but I don't give two shits. Let's see if you kids can last long."