Chapter 3

Angela's POV
We were following Chewie as we made our way down the halls of Death Star. Man, this place gives me the chills.

"Luke, Angela, Manson. Take Chewie to the officer as a distraction." Master Windu ordered us.

We nodded as Luke and I wrapped our arms around Chewie's as Manson walked in front of us.

We passed several guards and I felt my heart racing. But I relax as I held Chewie tightly.

"Why is the Wookiee out?" The chief asked.

"We are re-stationing him, sir." Manson replies.

"Very well then." He sighed.

We hurry down the hall, passing him until we saw the two troopers guarding the main exit.

"Manson, take my place. I got this." I said.

"Oh, the mind trick." He smirked as we switch places.

"You will open the doors and let us through." I waved my hands as I did the trick.

"We will open the doors and let you through."

As the doors opened, we saw our parents and the others walking towards the ship. We get a moved on, just in time to duck in times as a blast fired near us.

"Go!" Luke yelled.

Chewie, Manson, and I ran towards the ship. Lightsabers are ignited to block the blaster shots as Padmé and Omar fired blasters at the stormtroopers. I decided to let Chewie go onboard and join the fight after I ignited my lightsaber.

"Come on!" Leia yelled.

Han, Ian, Abby, and Manson boarder the ship with Chewie.

"Don't think I won't forget this, smuggler." Leia snapped at Han.

"I was hoping you wouldn't, sweetie." Han replies.

Then, after the shooting was over, we sense a dark presence. A very dark presence.

"Boba, take the kids and go back to Coruscant. We'll meet you there later." Obi-Wan ordered.

"No!" We all cried.

"Kids, we have to take care of something. It's very important." Terri said.

"What is it?" Luke asked.

"Luke, take your sister and get on board now." Dad told Luke.

Luke sighed before taking my hand and we board the ship. Rosie, Jinn, Xion, Katie, Galen, R2, and 3PO followed us and we took off. I hope they are okay.

Terri's POV
I should have known who Darth Vader was. My old friend, Diablo. I should have seen this coming.

He appeared in a dark cloak, wearing black clothes. His eyes were completely yellow. Sith eyes. He smirked as he stared me down.

"Terri, baby. How nice of you to visit me." He sounded so smug.

"We came here to save the kids, not visiting you, my lord." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm not surprised you did. And Obi-Wan, you haven't changed a bit. Just the same old Jedi bastard who stole my love away from me!"

"I never stole Terri away from you. She made her choice and she picked me over you!" Obi-Wan snapped.

"Well, she should have picked me! And how nice to see your little padawan. All grown up and even more beautiful than ever." His eyes are on Myra.

"Oh haha! I would not say that in front of my husband." Myra mentions Anakin who pointed his lightsaber at him.