Chapter 2

Third Person POV
Darth Vader looked up from the desk that day in front of him as Mordane stood in the doorway.

"Master Vader, a ship has been spotted on our radar."

"Sent out troopers."

Vader followed Mordane down the corridors until they reached the landing station. They heard two girls yelling as they try to break feed from the troopers. One girl has dark brown buns on the sides of her head as the second girl has light brown hair which was in a long ponytail with a crown on her head. She must be a princess.

"Let go of us, you trooper scum!" The buns girl yelled.

"What do you want us to do with them, my lord?"

"Take them to cell 2187."

The girls' eyes made eye contact from Vader and he knew whose daughters they are. Skywalker and Martinez.

"Ahh, Princess Sophia and Senator Leia. I'm not surprised. Take them! Now!" Vader said in a threatening tone.

"Yes, my lord."

"Is there anything I can do, my lord?" Mordane asked.

"Send in the Solo brothers and Gomez in the cell and get anything of the those two and why are they here." He ordered.

Leia and Sophia were pushed inside of a cell, causing both of them to fall. They watched the stormtrooper close the door.

"You won't get away with this!" Sophia yelled.

"The Jedi will come and save us!" Leia added.

"We'll take it from here." A deep voice said.

The girls watched as three sets of eyes appeared and the door opened. Two men and a young woman came in. The men lean against the wall as the woman sat down.

"A princess and a Senator. I'm not surprised." The woman sighed.

"I don't know who you people are, but if you don't let us out, I-"

"Where are you from?" The man with brown hair cuts Leia off.

"That's none of business!" Sophia snapped.

"Alright, fine. Answer this one, why are you two here?" The man with blonde hair asked.

"We were searching for a missing ship." Leia explained.

"And you two thought they'll be here. Hate to break it to you, but there's no ship." The woman exclaimed.

"We don't believe you." Sophia said.

"Is that so?" The blonde cocked a brow.

"Let us go." Leia scoffed.

"No can do, sweetheart. You and your friend are stuck here." The brown haired me said, leaning against the door.

"Chewie, get in here!" The woman yelled.

The girls couldn't believe it when a tall Wookiee squeezes into the space.

"You traitor!" Leia shouted, watching as Chewbacca roared.

"You know them?" The blonde asked.

"He went missing years ago. Now we know where you've been, you walking carpet!" Sophia snarled in anger and sadness.

He made a scruffing sound, causing the trio to sign.

"Alright you sensitive oaf. I won't let anyone hurt them, only if you don't come back here and get yourself into this mess again." The brown haired male said.