Chapter 4

Luke's POV
As Leia, Sophia, Abby, Manson, Chewie, Han, and Ian left to head to Alderaan, I was training with Rosie. We seems to be getting better day by day. Just ask our parents. Soon, we will be ready to face the trials.

"Man, I need a break." Rosie said as she sat down. Pulling her ponytail out, leading her beautiful blonde hair fall into place. I sat next to her as we talked.

"So, any debate that Leia and Han will be together?" Rosie asked.

"They will. Mom told me if a man and woman fight like that, that means they will be together in the end." I told her.

"Awww, that's so sweet." Rosie gasped as she giggled. Her giggles are so adorable.

"So, anyone you like?" Rosie asked as her face turned bright red.

"Why, yes. I do like someone in the order. And she is sitting next to me." I confessed and she looks at me like I'm crazy.

"So, you like me?" Rosie asked.

"Yes, Rosalina, in fact...I love you."

"I love you too, Luke."

We finally kissed for the first time. My stomach was doing butterflies when I kissed her. I really love Rosie and I'll do anything to protect her.

Then, the doors opened and we pull away fast.

"I didn't remember teaching you two about lip contact." It was Obi-Wan, Rosie's father.

My parents and Terri all came in. With smirking looks on his face.

"This is so beautiful. It's about time." Terri said.

"Hey, Master. Looks like we'll be in-laws soon." Dad smirked at Obi-Wan.

"Just as long I don't have to kill him for breaking my baby girl's heart." Obi-Wan glared at me and I gulped in fear.

"Dad, I love Luke. I really do and he won't hurt me." Rosie defends me.

"Alright, but I'm be keeping my eye on you."

"Hey, that's our job." Mom said.

"Anyway, we notice you two are growing stronger. I just told Master Yoda and we are all proud of you." Terri said.

Leia's POV
Sophia and I stepped out of the temple to meet up with the brothers, Manson, and Abby at their large ship. More like a piece of junk.

"What is this junk?" I asked.

"This junk, Senator, is the one and only millennium falcon." Han crosses his arms.

"And it runs so good!" Manson yelled from the inside of the ship.

"Forgive my friend. Just take us to Alderaan." Sophia said sarcastically.

We walked up the ramp and into the ship. Chewie sat near the cockpit, roaring as he spotted us.

"Hello, Chewie." We both said, sitting down.

Han walked in, sitting in the open seat next to Chewie as Ian and Abby walked in and sat on the ground. Manson sat next to Abby.

"Get over yourself. I know what I'm doing." Han said.

"Really?" Ian and Abby asked.

"I think Chewie's smarter than a master brain." I muttered under my breath.

Chewie, Ian, Abby, Sophia, and Manson were laughing as Han glared at them. "Laugh it up, morons."

"Are you two ever going to quit fighting?" Abby asked.

"I wouldn't have to argue if this smuggler should show some respect." I told her.

"Pardon me, sweetheart, but you were the one who called this beautiful falcon junk."

"Be really glad I don't have my father to ship you off into deep space!" I hissed.

"Let's fly the ship, guys." Abby got up and Manson was behind her.

"I won't call your...Falcon, junk, if you promise not to be irrelevant."

"Whatever you say, Senator." Han rolled his eyes at me.

The fly to Alderaan was quiet for most parts, unless Han would talk to Abby, Ian, and Chewbacca. As I listen to them, I begin to understand their friendship.

"Chewie, Ian, go clear the vents." Han demanded.

"Sure, bro. Come on, fuzzball." Ian said to Chewie. He nodded before following Ian to the steaming vents.

"You guys are close." I said, watching him look at me.

"Ian and I met him when we ended up working for Jabba. Guy was kidnapped. Abby was one of Jabba's 'slaves' when we helped her escaped."

"That had to be hard for them." I said, looking at Chewie and then at Abby talking to Manson from the cockpit.

"They don't talk about it anymore." Han said.

"Perhaps they will be reunited with their lovd ones one day." I said.

"That depends on if any survived. From what he knows, it was only him that survived that war. As for Abby, her entire family was killed before she was sold into slavery. She has no one but us." He said, leaning back in his seat.

"Why were you and Ian working for Jabba the Hutt?" Sophia asked.

"He was giving us what we want. And one day, he was killed."

"We know." I smirked.

"What are you saying?" Han asked.

"It was our mothers and Rosie's mother that killed him themselves." I added.

"You're lying." He snorted.

"It's true. He made them his slaves. Just like what he did with Abby. Then our fathers and the Jedi Order came time rescue them. We were very young when that happened." Sophia explains.

"What's wrong, did you and Ian not get your last pay before he was strangled to death?" I smirked as I asked.

"Think you're so funny, Senator." Han glared at me and I laughed.

The ship stopped and Abby and Manson came out of the cockpit. "We landed." Abby said.

"Good." Sophia said as she stood up and I follow her. "Chewie, let's go."

"Woah, the Wookiee stays with us." Han argues.

"Chewie is capable of choosing if he wants to go back or not." I said.

Chewie looked at Han and he rolled his eyes.

"You big softy. Don't get into trouble. Otherwise we have a blaster with your name on it." Ian sighed.

"I will see you soon, Han."

"You too, Senator."

"Bye, Ian!"

"Bye, Princess."

"Bye, Manson."

"Goodbye, baby girl." What?!

We walked down the ramp and stood as the ramp lifted up and the falcon took off through the atmosphere. We looked at Chewie as he roared.

"We have lives to save, Chewie." Sophia said as we begin to walk.

"Hopefully we can put an end to this." I added.