Xx 1 xX

Hi, I'm Brayden. I'm sixteen years old, and I have a best friend. His name is Johnathan, and he is extremely straight. Yet, he still hangs out with me... It's quite strange. But if you read the description, then you'll know my secret.

Well, if you didn't feel like reading it, I'll just tell you. I like my two fathers...
Dont come at me, bro. The heart wants what it wants, and I can't change how I feel. Anyway, I guess I'll stop rambling and start the story, eh? Okay, so it starts the night before the last day of school.

Brayden POV:

Ugh, I'm so tired. I check my clock, and it's 7:54 pm. I was about to go take a shower, when I heard the bed in my parents room begun to creak. No, please God no... I don't wanna cry again today... HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES CAN YOU HAVE SEX A DAY?!  My dad's keep moaning, and I can't take it.

I text my best friend, JJ (Johnathan) and tell him that I'm coming over. He agrees, then I start packing. I am planning on staying with him the whole weekend since tomorrow is Friday and the last day of school.

If I stay at the house, I might just lose my damn mind. I accidentally make a huge thumping noise. "Shit..." I mumble. I can hear my dad's speeding over to my room. They burst in with only their underwear on. I immediately look away.

"BRAYDEN?!" My dad, Jack screams. "I'm fine, papa..." He tries to step closer, but I step farther away. "I'm going to stay at JJ's house... I'll see you guys later." I said, grabbing my suitcase and avoiding eye contact. My dad, Austin, grabs my arm.

He turns me around. "We didn't give consent to go." I'm starting to get angry. Consent? Heh, that's funny coming from you. I look at him dead in the eye. "I don't need your consent." He was getting angry now. "We got you from that orphanage, and we can sure as hell take you back. Don't fucking use that tone with me!"

What...? My papa looks shocked, and I'm pissed. Did I even ever have a true place here? Or was I just a object they could fucking get credit for and play with? Heh, guess I don't really matter... A tear rolls down my cheek, as I jerk my arm away. I look angrily at him. "Take me back then. Apparently I never mattered any-fucking-way! TAKE ME BACK TO THAT FUCKING HELL HOLE, AND I WILL BLOW MY DAMN BRAINS OUT! I ALREADY WANNA KILL MYSELF, SO KEEP ON PUSHING ME AND YOU'LL BE AT MY FUCKING FUNERAL!" I shout angrily, sobbing uncontrollably.

They both look shocked. I run out, and grab the keys to my car. I knew this shit would be trouble... They try to run up to me, but I speed off before they can. I'm so pissed off. I call JJ, and immediately start crying on the phone to him. He tells me that my dad didn't mean what he said, but I don't believe him.

I know I never truly had a place in their hearts. Because if I did, then he'd never say that to me. I was almost at JJ's house so we hung up. I'd saw that I had a bunch of missed calls from my dad and papa. They left voice messages that my heart wouldn't let me open because I know that I'd start sobbing like a baby.

I arrive at JJ's house. I grab my suitcase, and ring the door bell. He opens it, and smiles telling me to come inside. I throw down my stuff, and face-plant onto his couch. He coos at me. "Trouble in paradise?"
I look up to glare at him. "You have no idea," I spat back.

"Trouble with your dad's?" He asked. "Yeah... Dad said h-he..." I started sobbing. JJ came over to hug me. He began to shush me, and pat my back. I quieted down, and tried to finish my sentence. "He said he'd take m-me back..." JJ immediately pulled away.

He looked at me with pity, as I began to sob again. My phone buzzed, and I looked at it. Fifteen missed calls from Papa... None from that asshole. I tsked, and JJ gave me a confused look. I just shook my head, and looked at my feet.

There was a knock at the door. Knocking turned into banging. I rolled my eyes. JJ went to go get the door, but I stopped him. "You know who it is." I said, with disgust in my voice. I got up, and turned the doorknob. I gave an unimpressed look as I opened the door. Surprise, surprise... It's the men who've made me into the boy I am now.

"What?" I said, folding my arms. "Get your stuff, we're leaving." I looked back at JJ, before turning back to my dad's. "No," I seared. Dad grabbed my hand, and dragged me to the car. I kept screaming for him to let me go, but he locked me in the backseat.

~Time Skip~

We made it all the way home without a single word. I looked at Dad, who's face was distorted with anger, and papa, who's face was distorted with a mix of emotions. Dad got out, and opened my door. Papa got out, and unlocked the front door. Dad had an iron grip on my hand, and Papa's face was filled with worry.

We went inside the house, and Dad let go of my arm. Papa slapped Dad's arm, giving him a nasty look. Dad looked at me, stepping a little bit closer. I stepped a little bit back, in response. "Brayden." His voice was firm, and stern-sounding.

I looked at him, before looking away. Dad ran up to me, and hugged me tighter than he ever has before. My stomach flew with butterflies, as I gasped loudly. "Brayden, I'm so sorry for what I said. What I did... Was very wrong of me, and we'd never take you back to that hell hole." Oh no, I'm getting emotional...

I gripped his shoulders, as I cried into his chest. "I-I'm-m s-sor-ry t-too." I said, sobbing aloud. He just gripped me tighter, and I felt Papa come over and hug us both. I looked up at Dad, and I felt so happy. I-It just kinda slipped... "I love you, Daddy!" I smiled wide, before realizing what I just called him.

Papa and Dad gave me a wide-eyed expression. I tried to play it off. "What? Is it against the law for me to act like a baby for once? I think not. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be in my room." I untangled myself from Daddy- I MEAN DAD, and Papa, and scurried to my room.

Shit, I have a boner...

Xx End Of Chapter One xX