Xx 2 xX

A/N: OwO I'm shook. Souvslubsow I already have 17 reads for my first chapter! Thank you guys so much TwT Anyway, back to chapter two!

Brayden POV:

Fuuuuuck, I screwed up! Shit shit shit.. I lay down on my bed, and squeal into my pillow. *ring ring* Shit, that's probably JJ. I pick up my phone, and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Brayden. Listen I know you like your dads and all, so I'm gonna help you out."

"Uh, what do you mean...?"

He chuckles. "Put me on speaker, and follow my lead."

"O-okay.."

"Brayden, I really like you. Like... I've liked you for so long. Please be my boyfriend?"

I gasp. I see the light from under my door shielded. JJ, you sneaky bastard! Alright, I'll go along with your game. "Oh my God.. JJ, I.. Yes..! I'll be your boyfriend!"

Before JJ could reply, Dad bursts through the door. "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO THAT BOY, YOUNG MAN!" I gasp. "D-Dad..? Uhhh.." I don't know what to say..

"I'll call you later, JJ."

I hear him sigh.

"Bye, Brady."

Before I hang up, I hear a faint: "I love you." My cheeks immediately flame up. Papa and Dad both look at me with shocked expressions as I drop my phone, with a gaping jaw.

Silence fills the room. I just stand there, frozen. Dad looks up at me. "So you're in love with that boy?" I look at down with sad eyes, and slowly nod. Dad sighs. "If you want to date him, then.." My body immediately jolts, and my eyes grow wide.

"You can date him." I stay silent. Papa is gripping onto Dad's shirt tightly. I back up, falling onto my bed. "Thank you." I say, smiling sadly. Papa runs out of the room, and dad follows him.

I grab my phone, and text JJ:

Brady: What was your goal in doing that?

J-Dawg: To make your dads jealous! Did it work?? 😏

Brady: Hell nah. They both just said we can date and stormed out!

J-Dawg: Well, we can still make them jealous! All we have to do is pretend to date for a little while, and they'll for sure hate me.

Brady: I dunno... Maybe we should just leave it alone? O~O

J-Dawg: I mean, only if you want to be alone foreverrrr 👀

Brady: fuck you, dude.

J-Dawg: Love you, too 😘

Brady: -_-

J-Dawg: wait delete these messages. Just in case they go through your phone, let's put some lovey dovey shit instead.

Brady: are we taking it too far?

J-Dawg: No, babe. I love you, and I wanna be with you.

Brady: Love you 😘

J-Dawg: ❤️❤️❤️😘

I delete the normal messages, and keep the fake ones. I put my phone on the charger, and strip to my boxers. I sigh, and lay down on my bed. I slowly close my eyes, drifting farther into sleep.

Short chapterrrrr TwT

Sowwy guys, I'm gonna make the next one way longer and more drama in a few days ^w^

TBC 😘