Xx 4 xX

Brayden's POV:

His lips moved in sync with mine, breathing heavily. He caressed my lower back lightly, and I jump. "Ah!" I lean into his shoulder, nuzzling my face into his neck. I hear JJ growl, and I whimper. "JJ.. Ah!" I moan out.

"Brady, are you sure?" I look up at him desperately. "Fuck me, JJ." His eyes grow wide, and he pushes me down. I moan out, and JJ immediately covers my lips.

"Shhhh, my parents might think I have someone over." I look at him with lusty eyes, and grabbed something out of the bag I brought; alcohol. His eyes go wide as I chug down the whole bottle. I grab another, and hand it to him. "Let's get drunk!" I whisper/shout. He smirks at me, and takes the beer bottle from my hand.

He chugs the whole thing, and he kisses me hard. I take my hand, and rub his hard on. He growls, and sets me against the tree. He intertwines his hand with mine, and smiles at me. "Hah.. W-Why'd you stop, JJ?" He just smiles sadly at me.

"I wasn't lying, Brady. I actually really love you." My eyes grow wide, and I'm speechless. "W-Wh.. I-I.." My brain isn't processing this properly, so I just smash my lips against his. He grabs my face, grunting. "Fuck me now, emotions later." He snickers against my ear, and I shudder.

"Stick it in me now, Daddy~" I feel JJ stop breathing, then look at me with sexiest face I've ever seen. I wrap my hands around his neck, and moan into his ear. "Do it, please~!"

Jack's POV:

I jump up out of bed, panting. I feel Austin flinch, then get up. "Babe, what's up?" He whispers groggily. "Go check on Brayden." I say frantically. He looks at me confused, but does what I said.

"JACK, HES GONE!" I immediately get up, and run into his room. "Fuck. We need to call him, Austin." Austin sprints back to our room, then comes back with his phone. He dials the number, and it starts ringing.

Brayden's POV:

"MMMM! Ahhhh, JJ~~!" I moan as JJ pounds into me. Ring ring! JJ stops, but I grunt. "Don't stop, JJ! Keep going I can still answer." He resumes, and I pick up my phone. My heart drops to my ass as I read 'Dad is calling.'

I answer, trying not to moan. "H-Hello?" I grunt out. "BRAYDEN, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I groan, trying to breathe normally. "I'm at JJ's, his mom is sick." JJ licks the side of my face, and I stifle a moan. "Oh, well just tell us next time." He groans. "G-Got it- ah!" I hear silence on the other line. Fuck! "What the hell was that?!" He shouts. "Calm down, my head really hurts." I moan out.

He sighs, and becomes silent. "Come home tomorrow, we need to talk." I grunt. "S-Sure, bye." I immediately hang up, and throw my phone on the ground. I moan loudly, and grip JJ's shirt. "MMM~! JJ, FUCK ME HARD..!" JJ attacks my lips, biting them occasionally.

He grunts and groans in my ear, causing me to moan again. "Fuck, Baby, I'm about to cum.." My legs shake vigorously, and I moan into JJ's ear. "M-Me too, Daddy~" I moaned one final time, then closed my eyes.

"ady.. Brady? BRADY?!" I immediately open my eyes to see JJ on FaceTime with me. "What the fuck..?" I look at him with furrowed brows and widened eyes. "Dude you were groaning and shit in your sleep. Yo, you good?" I rub my face, then sigh. "Yeah, I'm good." He looks at me worriedly.

"Hey I gotta go get some breakfast, and shower, and.. shit." He chuckles, and smiles at me. "K, babe." I look at him with an annoyed face. He glares at me, and I sigh. "Love you too, baby." He smiles at me, then waves. I give a half smile, then end the call.

I take off the covers to reveal my hard on, with a wet spot on my underwear. "Fuck." I whisper under my breath.
I go to my dresser, and get another pair of underwear. I grab a hoodie, and throw it over my naked chest. I put the hood on my head, then walk downstairs.

I groan, and sit down at the table. "Rough morning?" Papa laughs, and sets down my pancakes. I glare at him, then sigh. "You have no idea." He sits down next to dad, and starts cutting his eggs. "Having trouble with the boyfriend?" Dad and Papa look amused as papa said that.

"No, you want me to?" I snap right back at him. He looks up at me, shocked. I bust out laughing, then take a fork and grab my pancake. I stuff a single pancake in my mouth, and swallow it whole. I get a drink of water, and breathe out heavily. I try to slow my panting, and papa looks at me strangely.

I cover my head with my hands, and groan loudly. "God, this is so stressful." "What is?" Dad spits out, curiously. "This." Papa and Dad stare at me confused. "Ugh, never mind." I stand up, about to walk away before Dad grabs my arm.

I wince, and he looks at me sternly. "What are you not telling us?" I glare at him, and rip my arm away. "I'll tell you after school. Also, JJ is coming over after school." Dad groans, and Papa sighs. "I have something to tell you guys after school." I look at them seriously, and they look slightly panicked.

I sigh, and run upstairs. I grab my stuff for school, and finish getting dressed. I run back downstairs, and don't make eye contact with Papa or Dad. They stare at me intensely, as I grab my backpack. I sigh, and walk out the door.

I ring JJ, and he answered. "JJ come over to my house after school."

TBC!! >;D
I'm sorry I'm so mean TwT