Xx 3 xX

Dad/Austin's POV:

"Jack, it's okay. He's still gonna be our baby boy no matter what. You know that, right?" I shushed Jack as he sobbed into my chest. "H-He.. I-I.. Aus-stin he.." I held him tighter and tighter, kissing his head and shushing him.

Xx Smut Warning!! xX

Jack looked up at me, and kissed me. "He's missing.." I sighed. "I know. But we'll have him soon.. But for now, I want you~" Jack softly moaned into my ear. "I want you too daddy~" I growled, and attacked him with kisses.

"Ahhhh, Daddy~~" I grab onto Jack's hair, and pull him back. He moans over and over again, and eventually cums. I pull out, and plunge back in, ramming his little ass. I grab his ear, and whisper, "I love you, baby." I attack his mouth, and moan into the kiss.

Brayden's POV:

I immediately pop up, hearing my dads moan. I look down, and see how excited I am. Fuck.. Ah, it's painful.
I get out of bed, and check my phone. It's only 2 am?! Fuuuuck.. Damn, I wonder if JJ is awake..? I guess I could text him.

Brady: Hey, you still up?

J-Dawg: Yeah, wyd up so late??

Brady: My parents woke me up with their.. 'activities,' and I wanted to see if you wanted to go to our spot and hang maybe?

J-Dawg: Fuck man, aight I'll be waiting outside your window in ten.

Brady: Gotcha, see you then.

J-Dawg: Love you, boo! 😘

Brady: Lmao love ya, Crazy Ass! 😚

J-Dawg: 😘❤️

I laugh and set my phone down, getting off the bed. I grab my bag, and opened it. I grab clothes, snacks, cigarettes, lighter, and a flashlight. I put on some clothes, and look out my window. I see JJ looking up at me, and I wave.

Brayden's outfit:

I run to my bed to grab my phone, then run back to the window

I run to my bed to grab my phone, then run back to the window. I climb out, and throw the backpack to JJ. I grab onto the tree directly outside of my window, and climb down it.

I walk up to JJ to get my bag, and I put it on my back. JJ hops in his truck, and we pull out of the drive way. "So, how did they feel?" JJ said, smirking. My eyes widen, looking over at him. A deep scarlet flushed my face, and I looked at my knees. His eyes widen, then he bursts out laughing.

"Not like that you, horny teenager!" He shouts. I burst out laughing as well, and slap my knee. "You should've seen their faces when I said I loved you!" He and I continuously laugh the whole way to his house.

Ever since I met JJ, we stayed under a big willow tree in his backyard. We put a bunch of stuff back there, and it's now where we go to do everything together. Me and JJ are truly best friends.

We had finally arrived, and we grabbed our stuff, and ran to his backyard. We were still laughing the whole way, while holding each other from falling. We both fall down next to each other under the willow tree, panting. We had finally stopped laughing, and me and JJ just laid there. JJ's smile faded.

"Melanie cheated on me." My eye widen, and my head snaps to JJ. "WHAT?!" I gasp. He looks at me sadly, and speaks. "She cheated on me with her step sister." What the hell?! I sit up, and shout. "That's messed up!" He just nods his head. "I didn't even know Melanie was lesbian," he sighs.

"Well.. Maybe she's just trying to make you jealous because you weren't giving the whore enough attention. Either way, fuck her. You always have me, JJ." He looks up at me, with an unreadable expression. He sits up, and scoots over to me. He simply stares into my eyes for a long time, then grabs my face.

He lightly presses his lips against mine, and I gasp. He pulls away, and strokes my cheek. "Maybe we could actually become a couple?" My eyes go wide. "W-What?" I stutter. He smiles in my face, and goes in for another kiss.

I-I.. Should I let JJ continue..?

END OF CHAPTERRRRR

>:D I did a cliffhangerrrrr! Decide what you guys want to see in the next chapter uwo

Bye guys! 030