Xx 9 xX

(Chapter consists of a lil bit of fluff. Lots of sadness, but Nicholas and Brayden don't go on their date in this chapter.)

Brayden's POV:

"Damnnn, is he cute?" Mark twirls my hair, as I lay my head in the crook of his neck. "He's fucking beautiful, and sexy as fuck." I say, holding back a moan. He chuckles deeply, and hugs me. "He better not take you away from me, hmph." He hugs me tightly, as I giggle. "Don't worry, M. You're my angel!" I kiss his cheek, making a 'mwah' sound.

He laughs, leaning back and leaning forward. "So, where are you guys going?" I smile. "La Mera." He gasps, then smiles. "Dude, I work nights there!" I gasp, mimicking him. "Really?! Yay! Now, you can be with us!" I smile, hugging him.

He smiles back at me, then looks at his phone. "Fuck, it's one in the morning. We should probably go to bed.." I frown, and groan. "You're right.. Hey, can I sleep in your bed?" He rolls his eyes, smiling. "Is that even a question?" I laugh, and crawl next to him under the covers. "I guess not."

He turns over, facing me. "Goodnight, B." I yawn, and pull the covers up to my chin. "Gunnight." He chuckles, and I close my eyes.

~In The Morning~

I hear birds chirping, and I feel warmth all around me. I snuggle into it, and feel a tight grip on me. I squeak, and sigh. I slowly open my eyes, and I see strong arms wrapped around me. I wrap my hand around them, and look behind me. I see Mark's sleeping face, and I remember last night.

I smile at the thought, and he groans. I feel something hit my ass, and I gasp. I hear a low moan come from him, and I squeak. I feel a hand smack my ass, and I gasp. "M-Mark.." I feel Mark put his chin on my shoulder, and pants harshly in my ear.

I rub Mark's arm, signaling him to stop. He groans again, snoring slightly. I breathe slightly heavily, and take his arm off of my chest. He rolls over, and I sigh. I crawl off the bed, and run to the bathroom. I better get ready..

~Cue Getting Ready Scene~

I'm finally ready. Let's see what time it is.. Damn, it's only 12 pm. I groan, and walk out of the bathroom. I see Mark sitting down with his little sister at the table. "Hey, guys." I smile, looking at both of them. Skylar's (Mark's little sister) face lights up, and she puts down her fork. She hops out of her seat, and runs over to me.

She hugs me, and I laugh. I hug her back, and pat her head. I kneel, and smile at her. "You've gotten so big, baby girl!" She smiles at me shyly, playing with her fingers. I laugh, and tickle her. She cackles, trying to resist. I ruffle her hair, and kiss her cheek. "Go finish your lunch, lil monster."

"Okay, bubba." She says, and I hear the pitter patter of her feet at they scoot across the floor. I smile, and stand up. Mark smiles at me, and I blush a little. "You look fancy. You must reallllly like this one, Brayden." I scratch my head. "Heh.." I smile, and blush.

"Skylar, we'll be in the living room. When you're done, put your bowl and your fork in the sink, okay?" She smiles, nodding. Mark guides me to the living room, and we both sit down on the couch. He turns on the TV, and the news flashes onto the screen. I read the text, and my heart drops.

"Up and coming Justin Andreas or better known as JJ has passed due to a bad wreck. The investigators found a note he wrote, which is the following: "Brayden, my love. I know this may be stupid of me, but I simply couldn't live without you. I love you more than anything, and I hope you forgive me for all I put you through. -JJ"

Mark quickly shuts off the TV, and hugs me tight. I wail loudly, and Mark picks me up. He sets me in his lap, and I cry harder into his neck. "Oh my God, JJ! Why?! Wh-Why..?" I choke, and cough loudly. Mark rubs circles into my back, as I cling tightly to him.

"Cmon, babe. Let's take you to the bathroom, clean you up." Mark says, standing with me in his arms. I spot Skylar, and she looks scared. Mark holds out his hand, and Skylar runs over to us, grabbing it. We all go into the bathroom, and Mark sets me down on the toilet.

Skylar hops on my lap, and wraps her little arms around my neck. I hold her tightly, sniffling. "B-Bubba, don't be sad.." I pull back, and smile sadly at her. "I'm okay, Monster." I say, pinching her cheek. She smiles sadly back at me, and kisses my cheek.

I feel Mark pull my chin to look at him, and I comply. He takes a rag, and wipes my face down. I breathe slowly, calming down. "Get down for a sec, Skylar." Mark says, reaching out his hand. Skylar takes it, and gets down. Mark picks me up, and I cling to him. He lays me down on the guest bed, and pats my head.

"Take a nap. I'll wake you up before it's time to go, okay?" I nod slowly, and he walks out of the room. I close my eyes, and drift off to sleep.

~Time Skip~

"Hey, get up. It's time to go now, Brayden."

TBC