Xx 5 xX

Brady's POV

I walk out of school, wondering if I was gonna be able to do this. I spot JJ, and ask him to take me home. He agrees, and we get in his car. "So what'd you need me to come over for?" I sighed. "I'm gonna tell them that our relationship was fake, and that I love them." JJ looks at me with wide eyes, and abruptly stops the car.

"What?" He doesn't even look at me. "Woah, JJ, what the hell?" He rubs his temples, and sighs. "Didn't think I'd have to do this.." I look at him, his eyes flickering back and forth. "D-Do what..?" I curse myself for stuttering.
He turns the car back on, then pulls the car back onto the highway.

He makes a u-turn, and speeds off in the wrong direction. "JJ, where are we going?!" I say, trying to open the car door. After enough pulling on the door, I feel something cold go against my head. I gasp, and slowly look in JJ's direction. HE'S HOLDING A GUN TO MY HEAD?!

"J-JJ.. W-What're y-yo-u d-do-ing..?" I look at him in the corner of my eye. "Let go of the handle." He growls. I shakily let go, and he smirks. "Now, when we get to your house, you're gonna tell them you're moving in with me. Got it?" A tear slips from my eye, and my eyes shake back and forth.

"B-But, t-they-" "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" He screams. "Y-YES!" I shout, sobbing. I shake intensely, and we end up at my house. I guess we must have turned around somewhere. My chest goes up and down sporadically. "Calm down, Brady."

I snap my head towards him, and glare. He shoves the gun against my head harder, and I wince. "Don't you dare glare at me." A few more tears slip from my eyes. "Now, calm down. When you go in there, I want you to seem like you want to leave, okay?" I sniff, and hiccup. I slowly nod my head, and he smiles.

I shakily get out of the car, and go up the door. I wipe my tears, and breathe heavily. I sigh, and walk towards the door. I take out my spare key, and unlock the door. I put on a serious face, and walk in. Dad and Papa are sitting at the table, and I walk close to them. They turn their heads towards me, and I inhale slowly. Exhaling slowly, I thought to myself. There isn't any way I'm letting this guy get away with this.

I remembered how Papa took me to see his sister, and that she was deaf.
Maybe I could do sign language to tell them what's wrong..?
I look behind me, and see JJ standing firmly behind me. Papa and Dad stare at me expectantly, as I walk over to JJ and whisper in his ear. "I'm gonna tell them through sign language." JJ stiffened his fist, but slowly nodded.

I walked back over to Papa and Dad, slowly moving my hands to form signs. "I was held at gunpoint by JJ and he's forcing me to tell you guys that I want to move in with him. Please help me to escape. I have a plan, but you have to trust me." JJ puts a hand on my shoulder, and Papa and Dad stiffen intensely. Papa reaches for Dad's hand, and they slowly nod their heads. I sigh, and begin to form signs again.

"I'm gonna leave with JJ for a few days. I know you have his address, and if we go somewhere else I'll give you the details. Just make a bit of a scene, then calm down. Make him think I convinced you. I-" Midway through, a tear slid down my cheek. "I love you."

They stood up, but JJ dragged me out before they could react. He dragged me all the way to the car, and threw me in. Fuck, I hate this bastard. Daddy, Papa, please God hurry. A single tear slips from my eye. I begin to think about all the times I trusted JJ with my life, but now I don't even feel comfortable seeing his face.

His ragged breaths terrify me, while his driving is calm and collected. I flinch as I feel his cold hand glide across my thigh. I shudder out of fear, and he chuckles sadistically. "Don't be scared, baby. I'm gonna take real good care of you." I sniff once or twice, and I feel him sliding something out of my pocket. I stop breathing, and realize he took my phone.

I gasp, and reach for my phone. Before I can do anything, he rolls down the window and throws my phone out. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK! My only fucking way to contact the only people in this world who would know to save me is fucking gone! What the hell am I gonna do?!

JJ tsked, and resumed driving. "Wh-where are we g-going..?" JJ squeezes my thigh, and growls at me. "Someplace where no one can take you from me." I sigh shakily at his words, and ball my fists.
"P-please don't do this."

JJ chuckles.

"My dear it's already been done."

Tbcccccc uwu