Xx 10 xX

Brayden's POV:

Brrring! Brrring! Brrring!

"Hello?"

"Hey, dolly! You here?"

"Yeah, I'm in the parking lot. I'll see you when I get inside, okay?"

"Okay, cutie. See you inside~"

Brayden's outfit:

Haha

Haha.. I really wanted to prove I could clean up good, I guess. I walk into the restaurant, and I spot Mark waiting tables and Nicholas sitting down at his table. I inhale and exhale quickly, swiftly walking over to our table.

He looks up, and I see a slight glow to his face and I smile. "Haha, sorry if I surprised you.." I scratch my head, and he waves me off. "No, you're just breathe taking is all, dolly." I blush, and look down. He chuckles, and I see a menu being set down in front of me and I jump. My head snaps up, and I see Mark.

"Mark, you're here!" He smiles brightly. "Yeah, of course I'm here. This is my job after all, B." I giggle. "Can't you take off thirty minutes to spend some time with us?" I looked over a Nicholas. "Nick, do you mind if he sits with us?" I give him a nervous glance, and he smiles brightly. "Any friend of yours, is a friend of mine, babe."

I smile, and blush. "Well Mark, take a seat."

~Time Skip~

My cheeks hurt so bad, I laughed so hard. Another waiter passes by, and stops. "Do you guys need anything?" I gasp. "Could I have four beers please?" The man's eyes go wide, and he slowly nods. I smile, and wave him bye. I giggle, and lay my hands flat on the table. "Oh, did you want anything guys?" I say, laughing.

They just smile, and shake their heads. I impatiently bounce up and down, waiting for my beer. I see the man coming back with the beers, and I beam a smile and gasp. He sets them down, and I immediately pick one up and chug it. I slam it down, and pant out.

~Lots of beer later~

I groan out, laying my head on the table. I slowly close my eyes, and zone out for a minute. I open them, and I find myself in a familiar place. A large circular table, and smell an amazing smell radiating from a different room. I moan from the amazing smell, and I feel someone put their hand on my shoulder. I look back and see-

...

...

"Austin..?"

He looks at me strangely. "Why're you calling me that, silly?" He laughs aloud, and it makes me shudder. I immediately remove his hand, and back up slowly. "Why am I here? Where's Mark and Nicholas?" I back up as far as I can without hitting a wall, and he looks at me puzzled.

"Uh, who?" I strain my eyes. "W-What year is it..?" His eyes fill with worry. "Son, what's wrong?" Fury fills me, as I slam my hands on the table. "WHAT YEAR IS IT, AND WHY AM I HERE?!" I scream out. His eyes turn cold, and he walks over to me.

"It's 2015, and you live here, Brayden. Never use that tone with me again, young man." My eyes go soft, and I back up slowly. "N-No.." "No?" I push him down, and run out the front door. I run as fast as my legs carry, and I pass JJ's house. I run past it, and run faster and faster. I pull out my phone while running, and I smash it on the ground.

"NO! NOT AGAIN, I WONT DO IT!" I sob aloud, and I run to La Mera. I bust in, but I don't see anyone sitting at the table we were sitting at. No.. No. NO! I sit down in the exact seat I am in, and I look down. "Sir?" I look up, and I see a waiter. "Ma- Oh.. Haha.. Hi." It's not Mark. God, Brady wake the fuck up. Wake up.. Wake up. WAKE UP, YOU BASTARD.

I feel my eyes open, and I see Mark and Nicholas kissing. My eyes go wide, but they don't notice me. My breath hitches, and they flinch. They look over at me, and immediately let go of each other. Tears slip from my eyes, but not because of them. That fucking dream.. They look panicked. "B-Brayden, I-I am so sorry!" Mark tries to apologize, but I just latch myself to him.

But I gasp, feeling something hit my ass. Fuck it. I hug him anyway, and I pant out. I choke, as tears fall down my cheeks. He wraps his arms tightly around me, and I pant in and out. He rubs circles in my back, and kisses my cheek. "What's up, B?" I pant heavily, and I clutch him tighter.

"I-I g-got s-so fu-fucking scared." He holds my head, and stops rubbing my back. "What happened?" I try to breathe normally, and I groan. "I had a dream I was with them again..." He breathes out. "I'm sorry, Brayden.." I breathe out, and stop biting my lips. They ache, as I pull back. I'm sure my eyes are super red right now, but I don't care.

I pull back out of his lap, and notice that they are both hard. I go wide eyed, and blush intensely. Nicholas decides to clear his throat, and speak. "I know what you saw, Doll." I avoid eye contact with either one of them, and slowly push my sweater down. My blush grows brighter, and my sweater rises slightly. Oh my gosh, this is so embarrassing!

"B-Brayden, are you..?" I quickly grab a pillow, and throw it at him. I squeal, jumping on Mark. "Shhhh!" He laughs loudly, and removes the pillow from his face. He looks deeply into my eyes. Fuck, I can't like another one of my friends.. He looks so kissable right now, though. Ah, fuck it.

I press my lips on his, and he accepts. I gasp as I feel Nicholas grab my ass, and he massages a cheek in each hand. I moan loudly, and gasps when he smacks them. He continues this for a few minutes, while me and Mark continuously connect and disconnect our lips furiously.

How do I get myself mixed up in these situations?

TBC!! >:3