Xx 12 xX

Brayden's POV:

Days go by in a blur.

The day my trial happened, I pleaded guilty with a smile on my face. They asked me why I did it, and I told them.

"Brayden, why did you do it?" The officer tasked me.

I smiled at him. "They had it coming. They abused me as a child, and sexually harassed me. No one believed me, but I'm sure they do now."

He looked at me seriously, secretly pleading for me to be lying to him. He looks at me with pain. "They were my colleagues for ten years." My eyes go wide as he says that, and I smile widely.

"Well, I guess we both have lost a lot, haven't we?" I say, leaning back in my seat. He growls under his breath. I immediately look up at him, and smirk. "Listen here mister, my ex fathers weren't nice to me. I did what I had to, and now they're all dead. Yes, I killed a child. But, he deserves to be with them if he so chooses. Where I'm going, I'll never see them again." I say, sinisterly.

He shivers, but tried calming himself down. "So you're not denying you did it?" He says, looking me in the eye. I lean back in the seat, and look at him. "I did it."

My trial shortly came after my confession. As I walked into the courtroom in my orange jumpsuit, people stared. I walked to the seat I was assigned, and sit down.

"So, Mr. Brayden, do you plead guilty?" I look at the judge, then the court, then back at the judge. Standing up, I smile. "I do." He bangs his gavel. The cops take me away, and I do not resist. I just smirk.

As they walk me through the facility of large, buff, men, I look around. I glare at anyone, and everyone. They put me in my cell, and I do not look at the opposite side of the room. I hear deep laughter, and I smirk. I cock my head towards the amusement I was providing, and I see a buff man.

"Do I seem that novice?" I say, chuckling a little. He practically breaks his neck to look at me, and I smile. "Yo kid, I didn't ask for your opinion. So shut ya damn mouth, and we'll be a'ight." My smile fades. I walk over to him, and sit on his lap. He growls as I do so. I bounce a little, and he groans. I sigh, then get up.

He pushes me back down onto his bed, and shoves our lips together. "Mmm!" I muffle through my lips. He groans, almost moaning. I grab his hair, and tug it.

It happens every damn time.

TBC uwu