Xx 11 xX

Brayden POV:

My moans radiate through my ears. I gasp, wondering where Skylar is. "Skylar is at her friends house for the night, so don't hold back~" Mark whispered in my ear, practically reading my mind. I nod slowly, and Nick pulls my pants down. The images of them flash in my head.

Snap.

JJ...

Snap.

Papa and daddy.

Snap.

Hell.

I gasp out, searching for the air I long for. The pounding in my heart that allows my blood to flow. I realize everybody part, every muscle, every piece of skin, every-fucking-thing. I pull my mouth from Mark's, and we all stop.

"Baby, you okay?" Mark lays a hand on my shoulder. I scurry off the bed, panting heavily. Pulling my pants up, and run to the car. I sob heavily, wanting all the memories to go away.

...

I know what I have to do.

I run up to my car, and open it with my keys that I still had in my pocket. I smile, crazily. "This... This will set me free of my pain!" I grab the gun out of my console, and hold it up near my face. As I drive, I keep repeating the same thing.

Death will set me free.

THEIR death will set me free.

Death is the only option.

It'll be painless for both of us.

They should not worry, I'll be safe.

I finally arrive. The home that I once knew, is still here. Their cars still parked in the driveway.

I can do this. I know I can.

I ring the doorbell, allowing myself to get ready. I hear the same annoying brat from before, and I tense up. "Daddy, get the door!" I manage to bring tears to my eyes, to make my appearance seem dramatic. He slowly opens the door. As he looks at me, his eyes go wide.

"B-Brayden?!" He shouts.

I smile, sadly. Though, I'm actually grinning happily on the inside.

"Daddy!" I jump into his arms.

He hesitates, but then gladly accepts. I feel hot tears on my shirt. He'll be crying more than this, very soon.

"Brayden!" He says in exclamation.

I pat his back. "I'm sorry, I'm here now."

I feel a hand, and it rips mine away. As I'm thrown to the floor, I gasp. I see the brat, glaring at me with tears eyes. "THEY ARE NOT YOURS ANYMORE! YOU RAN AWAY, AND YOU FAILED THEM! GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!" He screams.

My eyes go wide, then I slowly smirk. I stand up, and he stutters back. I frown, and walk towards the three of them. They all look terrified. I reach into my back pocket, and pull out my gun. I cock it, and they all gasp at once. I laugh loudly, and menacingly.

"They're not yours, kid. They'll never be yours, because when I was your age, I WAS you. They treated me kindly, and helped me through rough times. I slowly fell in love with them, but knew they'd never love me back. As a plan of making them jealous, I got a fake boyfriend. They did not care, and let me do what I please. Because of that..." I stop.

"I was kidnapped." I glare at them both. "THEY DID THIS TO ME! THEY MADE ME THIS WAY, AND IM SOLVING THIS ISSUE! SO DIE, OR DON'T. I GIVE ZERO FUCKS!" I cackle again. "Bye bye, fuckers~!"

...

Three shots rang out.

Bang

Bang

Bang

Like that, they're all dead.

I hear sirens, but I don't care.

I feel them pinning me to the ground.

I hear the jangle of the handcuffs, but I don't resist.

This is my fate.

I no longer have to suffer.

This is what I wanted.