XVII.

CHAE

'Hi Chaeeun, how are you?'
'I'm fine, thanks.' I mumbeled to Ahin and pulled herself out of my way.
'Look, I just trying to be kind here.' she followed me while complaining. Ugh, this girl is such a pain in the ass.
I went to the staff room and put my bag down. I have 5 minutes before the afternoon shift starts. I put my apron on and went to the restroom's mirror to make a ponytail. 'I know and I really appreciate it. It's just that I have only two minutes to get ready and I'm also very tired so leave me the fuck alone.'
Ahin nodded then left me, leaving her sweet scent as a company. Jokes aside, her perfume really filled up the room. I wanna throw up, seriously. Make up, fake nails, strong perfume, revealing clothes: Ahin is everything I'm not and everything I hate.
When I finished I went to the counter. Nayoung and Beomsoo was kissing in the corner (ew), Ohseong was on the phone with somebody while cleaning the tables (??) and Dahee was chatting with Ahin. No, she definetely doesn't look like she's suffering from any kind of break up.
I patted Dongsun's shoulder who was a cashier. 'I'm here, you can go.'
He nodded and pushed up his glasses on his nose. Did he always have glasses?
'We ran out of sucrose. The new shipment will arrive tomorrow, so if anyone asks we don't have any right now.'
I nodded. The guy wished me a good worktime then left. I stepped to the cahsier machine. Let the fun begin.
After an hour, the next customer was somehow familiar. Why's everybody shops here when I work here??
'Aren't you work far?'
'I finished, I'm on my way to home and this café is the nearest right now.' Renjun shrugged.
I nodded. 'What do you want?'
Renjun looked at the menu and started thinking.
A sweet scent suddenly filled my nose. Ahin elbowed next to me to the counter and gave a huge smile to Renjun.
'Chae, why didn't you tell me you have a handsome friend?'
'Go away, bitch. I'm working.' I growled.
Ahin laughed and left, winking at Renjun.
'You meant it, right?' The guy talked about my insult to Ahin.
'Yeah. But I doubt she realized it.' I shrugged.
While I was taking Renjun's order, Dahee walked to us. 'Renjun, you here? Look, can we speak alone?'
Renjun nodded and after I served him, he sat down in the corner with Dahee. I frowned. That was fast. Why are they know each other- Calm down, they probably talk about Renjun's friend, the ex... Wait why do I even care? Alright, that's it. I'm done with my stupid ass.

'Come on, Barbie, let's go party!' Kyung winked at me when I sat in his car.
As an answer, I gave him a death glare.
'Why do I even try at this point...' Kyunseok sighed and turned on the car.
'If you continue to be like this I'll go home alone by bus.'
'You had a hard day, right?' Kyung smiled at me softly.
I nodded. Well it's not like I'm tired: it's more like I'm disappointed in myself for thinking about stupid things. Stupid things like Renjun.

We arrived home around 7 pm. I was very tired.
We just had dinner quickly and I went to take a shower.
We also picked the roomates: Renjun, Hyuck, Yoona and Kyungseok plus me. Yaay. Well if you think about it, I'm luckier: Kyungseok is cleaner than the other boys and probably more mature so I don't have to hear dirty jokes. 
Plus he's older and probaly won't try to pick me up altough I don't think any of them would to try considering Hyuck looks at me as a friend and Renjun hates me (plus I'm a rude bitch and no one would want to date me)
After all, I can still hang out in their room anytime.

The end of the XVII. Chapter
To be continued...

I'm so sorry it's very short :'(
But the next two chapter will be full of drama ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
However the question is when will I post them hehe
Hope you enjoyed^^
Love you<333

I'm so sorry it's very short :'(But the next two chapter will be full of drama ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)However the question is when will I post them heheHope you enjoyed^^Love you<333