XIV.

CHAE

First day of work. Fuck. If there's one thing I'm horrified of is this. I mean I'm not scared. I just don't like it. The judgemental looks, the dickhead bosses, and the weird, forced befriending attempts. Ew.
I started working at the age of 16. At all my previous workplaces, everybody hated me. I was okay with it but unfortunately they not so I got fired. What I learned from that is people won't have a good impression of you if they find out you've been in prison (more than once).

Kyung and Hyuck had an early shift and Renjun's workplace was far so all of them left the flat early. This made me and Yoona having breakfast alone. I mean we had Granny who made us breakfast since we had no food.

When I arrived to the café, a tall, elegant woman in her late twenties stepped to me. Her dark brown hair was reaching her shoulders in light waves. 'Hello, I'm Kim Haewon, you must be Yang Chaeeun, right?'
'Yes.'
'Good. I'm your boss. As I saw in your CV, you had worked in a bakery and a café earlier.'
And in a prison's kitchen but guess that doesn't count. 'Exactly.'
'That means you know what to do here.'
'If you mean I got on to a café, yes.'
'Alright. I'm gonna introduce you to your collagues then you can start working, we're opening in 10 minutes.' We both made a fake smile then she started walking towards the counter. Two girl and a boy was standing there in matching green aprons. It had a big pocket on the front with the café's logo.
'Guys, this is Chaeeun.' She said to them then turned to me. 'Sooah is at your age, and the others are a few years older then you. Treat them with respect. And for you: welcome her nicely.' She said then left.  A girl followed Haewon with her eyes then grabbed my arm and stepped to me. She had hoop earrings and light pink hair although her black roots were showing. 'Hey do you have a small mirror? It's an emergency.' When I just stared at her weirdly she chuckled. 'Haha sorry. By the way I'm Eunji.'
'It happens to have one with me. You're lucky, unnie.' I said handing her the object.
'Thank you soooo much.' She gripped my arm a little then left through a door behind the counter. I suppose it leads to the kitchen and the toilets for employees.
The other small girl with a black ponytail and round glasses greeted me. 'I'm Sooah. Please excuse Eunji unnie, she has a weird habit of checking her make up all the time.'
I nodded. There are much worse habits on the world then this so it's okay I guess.
'Hi, I'm Dongsun.' The boy said. He was tall and had glasses. He seemed like a quiet type.
'Hello. Guess you know I'm Chaeeun but just call me Chae.'
A few minutes after Eunji came back and gave me my mirror back. 'Thank you sooo much again you literally saved my life.'
'You're welcome I guess..?'
'By the way which shift do you have tomorrow?' Eunji asked.
'Afternoon I think.' I shrugged. Although Kyungseok gave me my work schedule yesterday morning, I didn't bother to memorize it.
'Ah, such a shame.' Eunji pouted.
'Originally, there are two shifts in the café and every employee gets classed to which shift to do which day. But a long time ago we decided to make two groups: a morning shift group and a afternoon shift group. We don't change a thing, we just work like this everyday. Eunji, Dongsun, Kwang, Wonshik and me are the morning shift while Ahin, Dahee, Nayoung, Beomsoo and Ohseong are the afternoon ones. Since we have 5 people equally in both shifts I think you got classed to both shifts but in different days. That means you will meet every employee who works here. ' Sooah explained.
'But will meet us only every second day.' Eunji pouted.

When I started working, it wasn't hard at all. Two people were the cashiers, one was cleaning the empty tables, one was refilling the ingredients and two were resting. The places were changing in every half an hour.
I started as a cashier. A lot of people were in the shop but since there were two cashiers it was okay.
It was around 10 am when my eyes widened as I looked at the line.
Donghyuck was the next to order but the menu was covering his face so he couldn’t see me. I smirked.
'

Good morning, how can I take your fucking order?'

He slowly raised his head up to see who the heck was disrespectful to him. When he realized it was me his eyes widened.' You work here as a barista?' I nodded while frowning.  'Ugh I though you're part of the cleaning crew.'
'Yes I'm part of the cleaning crew so I can clean your body after I beat the shit out of you.' I said looking at him straight.
He pointed to the menu. 'It says you're a bitch here.'
'No it says cappuchino.'
'

Your dumbass can't even read, it's frappuchino.'
I rolled my eyes. 'Does it matter?'
'Yes. But I want a strawberry bubble tea.'
I sighed annoyed. 'Lee Donghyuck, this is a fucking café. There's no bubble tea.'
He sighed. 'Bullshit. Now I have to find a frigging bubble tea somewhere.'
'Your problem. Now move your ass, there are plenty of other people who wants to be served.'
He sighed and moved away. 'Then I guess see you at dinner.'
'Depends on when will your shift finish. Mine ends at 2 pm.'
'I'll finish around 4 pm. So the dinner stays. Bye then.' He waved then walked out of the shop. Okay??

The end of the XIV. chapter
To be continued...

Hi guys hope you enjoyed<3
More than 130 views?! Y'all crazy and it makes me sooo happy thank youu^^
I posted today bc I probably won't be able in the next 4 days sorry:(
Are you enjoying the story so far?
Tell me in the comment and upvote if you like it ;)

Hi guys hope you enjoyed<3More than 130 views?! Y'all crazy and it makes me sooo happy thank youu^^I posted today bc I probably won't be able in the next 4 days sorry:(Are you enjoying the story so far? Tell me in the comment and upvote if you lik...