date {male oc}

You noticed Tom studying an awful lot lately so you decided to pack some snacks and take him down to the Black Lake. You went into the library where Tom was in the back studying.

"Wanna go somewhere?" You asked sitting beside him as he glanced up at you.

"I'm studying."

"Take a break?" Tom looked at what he was doing and nodded. He gathered up his things, stood up and looked at you. He extended his hand to you so you grabbed it and led him down to the Black Lake.

"What are we doing here?" He as you went over to the tree trunk.

You took the snacks out of your pocket you bewitched to make it bigger.

"Babe." Tom said when you didn't answer.

He came over and looked to see all the snacks you were pulling out of your pocket. When you got all of them out you looked at him.

"You've been studying a lot recently so I wanted you to take a break. That's why I brought you and snacks here." You smiled. Tom usually did all the planning since he is the planning king and you can barley figure out what class you're suppose to be in most of the time.

"You're adorable." He said as he pulled you into him.

"I try." He slightly chuckled and kissed your head.

Yous sat on the tree trunk, snacked and talked for awhile enjoying each other's company, the snacks, and each other.

{an: that's like the same thing but idc}