date

Mr. Tom Riddle had asked you on a date just moments ago for later that evening. You really did not want to go, but you did since it's for Tom. Tom didn't really tell you what to wear or where yous were going so you just put on sweatpants, one of Tom's sweaters, sneakers, and put your hair in a messy bun. When you were done getting ready you went to the common room to see Tom talking to Avery and a few other people doing whatever.

"Babe, I'm hungry." You said while sitting on Tom who smiled at you and held you.

"For what?"

"I could go for some spaghetti right now if I'm being honest. Where are we going? Am I dressed appropriately?" You asked while wrapping your arms around his neck.

He slightly chuckled and leaned on you.

"It's a secret and yes you're dressed appropriately." He said scanning your body at your outfit. He thought you looked cute, he always does.

You nodded and looked at Avery who was looking at you. He had a crush on you that only you knew about.

"Hi, Avery." You smiled causing his cheeks to brighten up.

"Hi, Y/N."

You got off of Tom and looked at him. He got up, grabbed your hand and took you outside. Yous walked around the whole castle for a good two hours just talking. Yous ended up at the boats and you decided to grab a paddle and start hitting Tom's butt with it.

"Stop it! Y/N!" He yelled while trying to runaway, but he couldn't considering the paddle was long.

"That hurt!" You decided to stop and threw the paddle on the other paddles.

"Is your butt okay, Babe?" You asked going over to Tom who was glaring at you.

"Fuck off." He said and turned around.

"No!" You yelled and jumped on his back.

You stuck your face in his neck and kissed it.

"I love you." You said as Tom started walking up to the castle.

"I love you." He said causing you to kiss his cheek.

You'd totally do this again, and walk around while talking.