28 - exposed by ella

song for chapter:
hearing - sleeping at last
(highly recommend + put on repeat)

jaylee's pov
wednesday, 11:00am.

osman
11:02pm
jaylee wake up

me
11:04pm
what?

osman
11:05pm
ella posted a story about you

osman
11:05pm
apparently she's had a blog for a while
but since it's about you it blew up

osman
11:06pm
it's getting out of hand...

I could feel my stomach sink to the bottom of my feet. if it's serious enough for osman to be texting me at eleven at night, i'm nervous.

me
11:08pm
send me the link

osman
11:10pm
http://elladawsonblogs.com

I could feel myself hesitate as my finger hovered over the screen. I swear, if she's done yet another thing to ruin my life, I don't know what I'm gonna do.

blog from @ella dawson
63,289+ views

boosting 3,500+ views per hour

@elladawson: hey loves! we just reached 3k followers and i'm so thankful for each of you checking in on my daily blogs.

this week has been so... exhausting.
as some of you know, I drove down to san diego to see my old friends. ethan, jaydon, grayson, froy and jaylee. I thought it would be fun to surprise them with a visit! but, it didn't go as well as I planned it to.

I would usually never post stuff like this, but I feel as if the world finally needs to understand who jaylee and her "friends" really are.

I haven't seen jaylee since her career sky rocketed. that's probably why things went the way they did this week.

I went to a masquerade ball on campus, which they were attending, and surprised them. but immediately, they started whispering and giving me awful looks while I was standing in a circle talking with all of them.

well, all of them were doing these things except ethan. I only felt comfortable talking to ethan because he wasn't being rude. I had a talk with ethan about our lives and where we've been at with our jobs and it was super sweet.

but jaylee had a total freak out. she started being super harsh with me and questioning me as to why I was talking with ethan. she yelled and called me awful names to my face. this caused me to be confused as to why she would be so protective over ethan when she was the one who cheated on him in the past.

then she told me that they are friends with benefits. strictly just sex. no feelings are allowed. I don't understand how this girl has a platform. she is a horrible person. she's holding ethan by a string and acting like he is some sort of doll. she uses him for sex and laid down the rules that there are no feelings allowed.

obviously ethan is still in love with her to actually go back to the girl who cheated on him with his own brother. he's been hurt one too many times by her. this is disgusting.