Chapter 19 [10.10.2019]

My fever broke last night. Maymay had no idea because she fell asleep due to exhaustion. She was up for a couple of nights taking care of me, I didn't have the heart to wake her up. Besides, I didn't want her to get sick again.

Careful not to wake her, I got up and searched the night stand for the thermometer. I checked the reading after a minute, wala na akong lagnat but I felt weak kaya naisipan kong inumin na rin ang gamot na nasa ibabaw ng night stand.

I felt hungry. The soup she prepared for me must be cold already but I needed to replenish my strength, kailangan kong kumain. I didn't want to disturb my sleeping girlfriend and I was still too weak to reheat the soup. So I ate it as it was - cold, but it was still delicious and filling.

Habang kumakain ako, pinagmasdan ko ang natutulog kong girlfriend. She looked so peaceful when asleep. And more beautiful. I thanked my lucky stars for her. Saan pa ko makakakita ng mabait, maganda at matalinong gf? She's everything I hoped for in a wife.

"What the—?"

Really, Edward, wife agad?

I had an epiphany. With my ex, I never once thought of her as my future wife. With Maymay, there's this relief that I chose the right one.

"When you know, you know. It is what it is."

Even if I have known her for a very short time. Sabi nga, kapag mahal, mahal. Di naman nasusukat sa tagal yun. You just knew.

Maybe now is the time to ask Mama for Lola's ring.

"Right. I'll keep it in mind... Tsk. Why am I talking to myself again?"

It is tradition in my family that the girl you will propose to will get the family heirloom as an engagement ring. Ipinapamana ito sa mga panganay na lalaki ng pamilya. I just hope when that time comes, when I propose to her, she'll love my great great grandmother's ring.

Tiningnan ko si Maymay. Mahimbing pa rin ang kanyang tulog pero mas okay yata kung katabi niya ako kaya mabilis kong inubos ang soup.

I brushed my teeth before I joined her in my bed. I was asleep in no time.

_____________

I woke up with a hard-on. The culprit? Si Maymay.

"Ooooooh..."

"What the—?"

"Edwaaaaaard..."

F*ck!

I could feel her butt rubbing on Edward, Jr. Yup, I named my d*ck. It seemed fitting at the time when I reached my puberty.

Niyakap ko siya ng mahigpit para hindi siya makagalaw. Masyado siyang malikot kaya kinailangan ko pang ipatong ang aking hita sa kanyang mga legs.

But to no avail.

Her dream must be titillating and I was burning with the desire to make her dream a reality. Pero hindi ako pervert. I knew that she's still a virgin.

But, with the rubbing and moaning, I was ready to erupt. I had a feeling that I was going to disgrace myself and come in my pajamas.

I was in hell. I was in heaven. I was in between a rock and a hard place. So, I chose my battle. I decided to weather the storm or more accurately, whatever dream Maymay was having that made her moan like that. Like she was having an orgasm.

Oh, Lord. Please have mercy on me!

I couldn't help it. Believe me, I tried but the forces against my will were greater. I was going to come in my pajamas.

I clutched her to my chest tighter and kissed her neck, else, I would be moaning along with Maymay. I didn't want to wake her with that.

"Oh my God, Edwaaaaard," she said in her sleep.

I trembled. Simultaneously, we came. I had to bite my tongue to suppress my groan. It would have been better if that happened while we were both participating.

"Fudge!"

Dammit! She's awake.

"Don't move." I prayed that she wouldn't notice my wet pajamas.

"My God, Edward, ang init mo!"

"Relax, wala na akong lagnat. I checked an hour ago. Magaling na ako. Besides, the AC temp is set at 24°C kaya mainit. Okay ka lang ba?"

She was blushing and looked guilty. I wondered if she knew what she was doing earlier.

Probably not. Or did she?

She hastily escaped to the bathroom and locked herself in, which gave me the opportunity to look inside my pajamas. I made a mess. I needed a bath. I took off my clothes and wrapped my lower half body in a towel.

Her stay inside the bathroom lasted longer than I expected so I knocked on the bathroom door. When she opened it, she looked like a crazy woman looking at the devil. She kept chanting 'Ohmygod' and something I couldn't decipher but one thing was for sure. She was holding herself back from attacking me.

After I my shower, I went to her room. I went to the other door and turned the knob. I was surprised to find it unlocked, unlike the door connecting our rooms.

I was frowning earlier because she locked me out but I heard her talking to herself and called me hot.

I smirked.

I asked her to go to the dining room and have breakfast with me but she kept looking at Edward, Jr. which had gotten excited from the her stares.

"Stop doing that, Maymay!" I warned her.

"Wha—Ano? Wala naman akong ginagawa," she protested but kept on looking. By that time, Edward, Jr had made its presence. It was standing tall.

Down, boy. Now is not the time to get excited!

"Here, take my hand. Let's go to the dining room. Ako na ang magluluto."

"P-pero..." she protested.

I pulled her up and tucked her in my side. I needed us to get out of her room and away from a bed. I was close to losing my control.