5

Ethan's P.O.V.

MATURE CONTENT

(You can just skip to the bottom, I suck at smut😒)

I'm mad, mad that a random guy just kissed my woman, mad that Amelia just let him kiss her. Does she not understand that she's ours? If not, we'll make her understand right now, right this moment.

I dragged Amelia upstairs with my brother following behind us. I directed her to my bed and we stood in front of her for a moment admiring the beauty.

"What were you doing with another guy Amelia?" I growled.

"Umm, sorry?" She asked more like a question.

"What are you sorry for Amelia?" Edan asked her and she raised a brow.

"For kissing another guy." She had a guilty expression.

"Why are we bothered by this Amelia?" I asked staring straight at her eyes.

"I-I don't know" She lowered her head while talking.

MATURE SCENE BEGINNING

"Because we own you." With that said, I climbed on the bed and grabbed her legs to spread them revealing her pantie under her dress. Edan went to kiss her lips and massage her breasts. I gently started rubbing her pussy through the pantie. I felt her raising her hips a little against my touch. She was liking it. I slid her panties to the side and her sweet pussy was revealed. It was nice and wet and ready for me to be inside her. By the time I was rubbing her clit, Edan was already sucking her nipples.

"Fuck baby, this pussy is nice and wet for me." I groaned. I inserted two fingers in and a loud moan came out of her mouth. I was pushing them in and out slowly while watching her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Uhhh, Ethan." When I heard my name out of her mouth, my dick couldn't wait any longer. I unzipped my pants and pulled them off. My length sprung out and whipped my belly slightly. Edan did the same thing and slowly slid it in her mouth.

I grabbed my cock and gently pushed it inside her. She hissed in pain a little.

"Shh baby, I'm not gonna hurt you. It'll feel good soon." She nodded and allowed me to continue. By the time I was completely in, she was already bitting her lip and closing her eyes.

Edan and I decided to flip her so she could be on top of Edan and continue sucking him while I thrust in her.

"Fuck Amelia, you're so tight." I groaned. I started going faster and her moans were becoming louder. It felt so right to be inside of her. I brought my hand in between her legs to rub her clit. Shit, her pussy was soaking wet.

"Ahh, faster, please go faster." She pleaded. I did as told and went faster. The sound of our skin slapping together was so beautiful. I grabbed her ass with my two hands and pulled on her ass for it to slap harder on me. I could tell she was on the edge because her pussy was clenching around my dick.

"I-I'm gonna cum." She finally said. Just because it's her first time with us, I'll let her cum but next time she'd have to wait.

"Cum, cum for me baby." I groaned. I brought back my hand to her clit fo rub her while she was cuming. She made the loudest moan and came with my dick still inside her. Soon after, Edan followed then myself. Amelia was already dead on the bed. We joined her right after and laid on each side of her.

MATURE SCENE END

"I love you" I whispered and Edan did the same. She's the one, I knew it since I first laid eyes on her.

Amelia's P.O.V.

Right before drifting to sleep, I heard both of the twins saying they love me. My heart stopped I was shocked, I still didn't know if I wanted this. How would people react to this? Will Dona still be my friend? I don't know but, I have this feeling with them that makes me open up to them equally with Dona. How did they manage to make feel this kind of emotion in just a couple of days?

- Queenishh