19

Ethan's P.O.V.

He's the one who did it. He's the one who rapped then killed her. I just couldn't believe my ears. I'm quite disappointed that mom had cheated on dad but it's not something you should get murdered for. The worst part is that this sick fucker thinks that it was okay to take our mom away. The hell she cheated on him, this family was bound to never corporate with each other.

"And here I learn that my own sons are doing the same, minus the cheating," The man scolded. I could see from the corner of my eye Edan who was trying so hard not to explode in tears.

"You sick man. I'm glad that mom cheated on you to show you that she doesn't love you. Look at you, you're a pathetic excuse of a human." Edan choked out. Clearly father didn't appreciate his words because the next thing I know, he has his gun pointed on Edan's forehead.

"You better watch your mouth little boy or I'll shoot your brains out." The most unique father of the year award goes to him. Because of his obvious lack of love and respect for his sons.

"Really, you'll really shoot your son dad?" I could tell that our father's actions were hurting Edan deeper than me. I'll be dammed if I ever let him hurt Edan.

"Watch me." The man chuckled devilishly and before he could make one small move, I pulled out my gun and shot him in the head.

I shot my dad.

He's now laying on his office floor with a pool of blood surrounding his body growing within the second. I kept my face blank while Edan seemed like he was having a storm inside him. I slowly turned around to him and spread my arms. Without hesitation, he wrapped his arms around my back and I did the same. We just stayed there savoring our small brotherly moment even with our father bleeding to death right next to us until I received a text message.

Unknown:
The big man is dead. You two take the opening position. It would be too easy to go after you and also not enough. I never really liked the name Amelia anyway.

- Jasmine

Edan visibly tensed beside me.

"How does she know about Amelia? We haven't told anybody about her and I seriously doubt she'll be venting around about our relationship either." He grabbed his hair in frustration.

"There must be someone in her entourage who is working with the enemy," I grumbled out.

"Who could b-"

"Dona," I cut Edan off. He seemed to be thinking for a moment.

"Think about it, Dona is the only one who really knows about our relationship. She's Amelia's best friend." He now seemed to understand my reasoning.

"Why would they go after Amelia and not us since we're the new boss?" Edan questioned.

"Think about it, father killed Francesco's love of his life who was mother. Since we've already killed father ourselves self they would've turned to us but the double agent that they've hired who might be Dona got some info on Amelia. They think that the perfect revenge is to kill the new leaders' love of their life. That means that somebody has been watching us all this time. It also means that Amelia is in danger," I reasoned.

"Wasn't Dona throwing her birthday party tonight?" Edan added and we looked at each other wide-eyed. Amelia is in serious danger. We immediately rushed out of the house to make our way to our vehicle.

"Call someone to clean the mess in father's old office," I demanded Edan and he nodded already typing a number on his cellphone.

Amelia's P.O.V.

The house was packed with people. It was so hot and humid inside that I had to go out for some air a little. Dona was enjoying herself a lot. She had just blown out her candles and now is eating her cake.

I was kind of disappointed when neither of the twins showed up. I'm sure it's just because they had to stay later at work but they could've given me a call.

I was watching the night sky when somebody suddenly grabbed my neck from behind me without choking me and placing another hand on my mouth to keep me from screaming. I started panicking and didn't know what to do other than try to thrash around. A second person grabbed my feet making me halt my thrashing and they started carrying me horizontally.

I was dumped in the backseat of a car and locked inside. I tried screaming for help but the music was too loud for anyone to hear me. As my kidnappers took their seats in front I couldn't believe who I saw as one of them.

"Hello, I'm Jasmine and this is my friend." She pointed to the one next to her on the passenger seat.

"Hey, you already know me so I don't have to introduce myself to you."

What the hell is happening?

This was very... juicy

These were my two chapters for today

- Queenishh