16

Amelia's P.O.V.

I had already gone to get some stuff from my house. When I got to my room for my PJs, Dona was already fast asleep. I really hope everything goes back to normal tomorrow. I miss my best friend.

Now I'm in the twins' bathroom changing my clothes. Since I've gotten less shy around the twins, I'm wearing loose shorts that show my but cheeks a little with a white tank top. When I got out, I heard the boys taking in one of their rooms. I followed the sound and caught them only in their underwear. I sucked in a breath and quickly turned around while muttering a sorry.

"Why are you so shy babygirl? It's not like you haven't seen everything." Edan teased while walking up to me. He snuggled me from behind and started to kiss my neck. I tilted my head to give him more access. He then started dragging me inside their room. He let go of my hand and proceeded to dress himself up. I stood there watching them before snapping out of my fantasies and speaking.

"Where shall I sleep?" They both stopped their movements to stare at me while smirking. I stood there awkwardly waiting for somebody to say something.

"Well you'll be sleeping with us of course," Ethan replied and resumed what he was doing. I didn't want to sleep in the same bed with them because knowing them, they'll try to get in my shorts and I still have school tomorrow. I really don't want to get my first ever detention tomorrow so I wouldn't be sleeping with them tonight.

"I-I don't want t-to." I tried to say it as confidently as I could but of course I had to stutter. They once again stopped to stare at me but this time with confusion in their eyes.

"And why is that babygirl?" Ethan sternly demanded.

"W-well I know you guys would want to do kinky stuff with me and I don't feel like being late to school tomorrow because of you two. So sorry but I'm not sleeping on the same bed as you." With that said I walked away to the guest bedroom. When I locked the door, I leaned against it and slid all the way down till my butt was touching the floor. I pulled my knees up and placed my elbows on them. I brought both of my hands to my hair and sighed.

I hope they're not mad at me or something.

Was I too harsh?

Was I being a brat?

Thoughts that made me regretted ever saying that to the twins came rushing to my head. I sighed one last time and decided to go apologies to them. I was going to get up from the ground when two light knocks were heard.

"Babygirl, are you alright? We promise not to make any moves on you for the night." It was Ethan's voice. My mind was telling me to open the door for him but my body was frozen when I noticed something under the bed.

I hesitantly got closer to the object and when I could tell what it was, I gasped.

What the hell are the twins doing with a gun under their bed?

The chapter was a little bit shorter than usual, sorry.

- Queenishh