11

Amelia's P.O.V.

MATURE CONTENT

We were about halfway through the movie when I felt two hands lay on each one of my thighs. I immediately looked at both of them to find them smirking keeping their eyes to the screen. I sighed and proceeded to watch the movie. Unfortunately, they didn't stop just there. Edan's hands were right at my sensitive core the only thing separating him from my pussy is my pantie. Ethan started to attack my neck with his juicy lips. Why are they doing this here?

MATURE SCENE BEGINNING

"G-guys, can't y-you wait for when w-we get back h-home?" I was already out of breath and they haven't even done anything yet. They both chuckled.

"I just can't wait until we get home to have my hands on you. You're ours aren't you?" Edan whispered to my ear. His hand was pulling on the rim of my pantie.

"Mhm, from top to bottom babygirl. All ours, you belong to us," Ethan said now attacking my nipples. I small moan came out of my mouth and Ethan groaned. He bit my nipple with his teeth and rubbed them against his teeth too. My pussy was soaking and I'm sure Edan could feel it.

"Fuck babygirl, I can't take it anymore. Let us touch you." Edan whispered nibbling on my earlobe. His words absolutely had an effect on me. My pussy was pleading for their touch. I couldn't resist them, I just couldn't.

"Do it, I want you both to touch me." They both groaned in appreciation and Edan didn't waste any time to slide his hand inside my pantie and rub my clit. There were not many people in the room but still a small crowd.

Ethan stopped sucking my nipples and went straight to my lips. He was dominating me and I loved it. The feeling of Edan's hands and Etan's lips were making me crave for more. I moaned lightly against Ethan's lips when Edan slid two fingers inside me. My hips started to move against his fingers without me acknowledging it.

After minutes of unforgettable pleasure, they switched positions. Edan took out his fingers and licked them while Ethan bent down and went in between my legs to completely slide my panties down. I was left sitting in the theater without pantie. He observed my wet pussy for a while before feasting on me. I let a little too loud moan slip from my lips because Edan put his hand on my mouth. Ethan's tongue worked like magic, circling my clit and sucking my pussy getting all of the juice. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and Edan started nibbling on my earlobe while saying dirty things to me.

"You feel that babygirl? That's the way we could make you feel every day if you let us own you." I bit my lip to muffle the loud moan that was threatening to come out. Edan chuckled at my reaction.

"Who am I kidding? You're already ours. Your pussy is ours, your tits are ours, your whole body from head to toe is ours." Edan's words and Ethan's pleasure made my orgasm come quickly. Bitting my lip harder to the point I was certain I made it bleed, my orgasm washed my whole body. My legs were shaking and my mouth was wide open.

"That's it babygirl, cum for us." Ethan groaned.

"F-fuck," I whispered out of breath. Ethan didn't even stop, he continued to get all of my juice on his tongue. Once succeded he got back up and kissed my lips passionately. I could taste myself when he plunged his tongue in my mouth. Edan went next.

"You're such a good girl for us." He whispered seductively at my ear. His words sent me chills through my body.

MATURE SCENE END

****

"Why did you guys had to do that there?" I complained because when we left the screen room at the end of the movie, we got some disapproving looks of multiple people and I guessed that they heard my moaning. We were currently in the car on our way back home.

"Nobody told you to be loud hmm?" Ethan replied. I sighed and leaned against the seat. I felt my phone vibrate meaning I got a text from someone. I opened it to see that it was from an unknown number.

Unknown:
I'm sick and tired of you getting in the way of my plans. I'll get to you soon don't worry.

I frowned. Who the hell was this from?

Who do you think sent the message to Amelia?

Until the next chapter!

- Queenishh