7

Amelia's P.O.V.

"I don't think it's a good idea." I turned around to avoid Dona's disapproving look and looked through the shelves.

"Oh hell nahh. This is gonna be the perfect opportunity to get to know them better and hopefully make up your mind."

"Don't you find it crazy dating twins?" Am I the only one who thinks that saying this is weird is an understatement?

"Bitch, it doesn't matter, as long as I love them and they love me." She was right about that but loving twins can be tiring because it's double everything. Double love, double sex, double responsibility, and more.

Although, the double sex part is quite interesting...

We finished our shopping and we're currently heading home. Dona suddenly got an incoming call from her phone. She was going to reach out to answer but I spoke.

"You're driving, you can't be on the phone," I said with a serious tone.

"And I don't care." She grabbed the phone and swiped her finger across the screen and brought her phone to her ear. Dona started speaking to an unknown person but I was just keeping my attention to the window. Two minutes later, Dona finished hey call and told me what were they talking about.

"Little change of plans, we're going to Kelly's house before returning home."

"Why?"

"Because I left my exercise book in my science class and she took it for me. Now I have to pick it up." I nodded and returned to watching out the window.

We arrived at the location in about 6 minutes. The house looked cozy and it was a two-story. I wish I could live in a two-story house, they always seem comfortable. Dona knocked the door three times before Kelly came and her hair was messed up for some reason but I didn't care.

"Oh right, your textbook. I almost forgot." She said with a nervous laugh. Dona frowned.

"We talked on the phone like 8 minutes ago."

"I know but I was busy..." she looked at Dona expecting her to understand what she's trying to say. After five long seconds, Dona's eyes widened and grinned while nodding. I'm guessing she understood but I'm still here, feeling lost as ever. Kelly invited Dona inside and when I was about to go in, she looked me with a dirty look and mumbled,

"Ugh, she's here." She tried to make it as low as possible but I still heard. Since Dona and she became friends, she automatically started hating on me. I guess because she is very popular at school and I'm a nobody and she started to dislike me because I was the best friend of her closest friend.

I walked in ignoring her comment because I never dare to speak and sat next to Dona who was sitting in the living room.

"Your textbook is in my bag downstairs. I'll be right back." Dona nodded.

"You know that once we get back home I'm gonna force you to ring your twin doorbell right?" I should've known she wouldn't back off without a fight.

"Dona, can you please stay out of this?" I pleaded.

"Not if you make the wrong decisions." I groaned in annoyance, I didn't want to start an argument here.

"You know your friend Kelly doesn't like me," I told Dona. She frowned.

"What makes you say that?"

"Every time I'm with you, she's always sending me a bad glare and before I came in she mumbled, "ugh, she's here." thinking I didn't hear her but I did." Dona shrugged.

"I don't really know how to answer that." I rolled my eyes and slumped back on the chair.

Kelly came from downstairs a few seconds later.

"Here is your science textbook." Dona thanked her and got up, I followed right after her.

We were about to exit the door when Dona turned around again.

"I almost forgot to tell you that my birthday party is on Friday. Invite as many people as you can." Kelly nodded and they shared a hug. Right after they broke apart I heard a familiar voice coming from the stairs.

"Baby, when are you coming back in bed?"

I tensed when I saw who it was. They are dating? For a week? It only happened yesterday.

How the hell is Kelly dating Brandon?

- Queenishh