1

Amelia's P.O.V.

"Dona! Why the hell did you eat my cream cheese?"

"I don't know bitch, maybe because you weren't eating it..."

"Bitch, I was gonna eat it right now but no, your selfish ass had to get to it first."

"Shut up."

"Love you, honey."

"Love you wifey."

I left to finish my homework in the office. The house we were living in currently was a reasonable size for two but if we were to have a third roommate, we would definitely be obliged to move-out. The house has two rooms, two bathrooms (one on the main level and the other downstairs), a living-room, a kitchen with the dining table in it, a game-room and a small living room in the basement. Dona and I are sharing the same room so we sleep together on the same bed. We wanted the other room to be an office because our computers, papers, and school stuff couldn't hold in one room. And no, we are not lesbians, we're just really attached to each other and close. We've known each other since the second year of high school and stayed best friends up to now.

I've finished my homework and we already ate dinner so now we are preparing our selves to go to bed.

"When do you have class tomorrow?" Dona asked.

"In the afternoon. You?"

"I don't have class tomorrow..."

"Wow, selfish and spoiled."

"How is that being spoiled?"

"It is when you fuck your teacher to get good grades and get days off," I said.

"Oh my god. Your talking like if I was a slut. We were at a bar, drunk and it was some days before school even started. I didn't even know he was going to be my teacher at the time. Also, you're wrong about my grades, unlike you, I study," She said with a pissed off tone.

"Ok, ok, calm down, it was just a joke. I know it wasn't your falt."

"Whatever." She walked towards the bed and jumped in without saying a word. I came in seconds after her.

"Love you, honey," I said hoping to have an answer.

"Love you wifey," She mumbled. I laughed subtly.

****

The next day went on normally. I got off the bus and walked towards my house. Something caught my eye while walking. It was a moving truck. Someone was moving in the two-story modern house beside ours. I always wanted to live in that house, it looked so modern and comfortable. I sighed and went inside my home. I kicked my shoes off my feet and dropped my keys on the table. Dona came running down the hall right after.

"Oh my god, Amelia!," She said with excitement.

"What?" I said while opening the fridge to get some coffee.

"Ok, did you see the new neighbors?"

"I saw the truck but not the people, why?"

"Girl, you should have seen them, they are like gods. Plus, they are twins!"

"Hmm, good to know. Why are you telling me this?"

"Huh, of course, you're not tripping, you didn't even see them. However, do not panic because I invited them to dinner tonight at 8." I chocked on my coffee.

"Bitch say what now? Girl, it's 7! And you're telling me, you've invited some hot twins to our messy house without planing anything!"

"Uhh, yeah exactly. So you better start preparing yourself now wifey." She left the kitchen with me clenching my fists.

Ethan's P.O.V.

"Edan, bro, you ready?"

"Yeah bro, I'm coming in a second."

Today we've just moved into our new house and our new neighbor came to us right away to greet us. We talked and she invited us to dinner at her house tonight. She said she had a roommate but she was at school but she'll be there tonight. My brother finally came down the stairs and we left shortly after. Since their house was right next to ours, it took us 5 seconds to get there. We rang the doorbell and were greeted by the most beautiful young woman we've ever seen. I knew that Edan was thinking the same thing as me because we both looked at each other and smirked with a 'tonight is going to be fun' look.

- Queenishh