Loser of The Year

〰Fionnas P.O.V〰

Marshall asked to spend the night. Of coarse I said yes, he's my friend. At least that's what he thinks. I've had a pretty big 'crush' on Marshall for some time now and I really hope he doesn't suspect anything. Although, last night was almost a dead giveaway. Luckily he's oblivious sometimes.

"Hey Fi, Cake needs you." Marshall called from the couch as he furiously played BMO. I nodded and ran upstairs.

"Yeah Cake?" She stood there with a scowl on her face and arms crossed. I was so confused.

"Why hasn't Marshall left yet?" She tapped her foot, or in this case, paw.

"I'm letting his spend the night. I haven't seen him in so long Cake. Just please let him stay?" I put on my best puppy dog eyes and moved in close to my sister. She sighed heavily and pushed my face away with a smile.

"Alright fine. But no funny business girl." She looked at me firmly. I nodded and ran back downstairs. Marshall was now sprawled on the couch looking at the ceiling.

"Why does Cake hate me so?" He let his arm fall off the couch and smack against he floor.

"Pfft. She doesn't hate you." I walked over to him with my hand on my hip. He grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of him. He faked a gasp and sighed.

"Oh but she does Fi! She hates me!" Marshall looked at me with 'sad' eyes.

"Who hates you?" Cake jumped down from the ladder. Marshall tilted his head back to see Cake, probably upside down from his perspective.

"Fionna look! There she is!" I just laughed as he acted like a 5 year old.

"Geez, how old are you Marshall?" He looked at me with a smirk. Something about the smirk of his made my heart beat just a but faster.

"Oh, as old as you want me to be Fi." He purred. I rolled my eyes and got off of him.

"We should go do something." I piped up. Marshall got up from the couch and grabbed my bunny hat from the table. He threw it at me and smiled.

"Need this hm?"

"Whatever Marsh." I giggled and slid it on my head, tucking in all my hair except for my bangs. Marshall grabbed the green umbrella. I'm guessing he didn't bring his own last night because he didn't need it.

"Where to?" I thought about it for a while. Nothing seemed to come to mind. I simply shrugged at the vampire. He sighed and shrugged as well. Eventually, it was one big shrugging war.

"Alright alright! Enough with the shrugging." I giggled and held his shoulders down.

"Oh! I have an idea! Why don't we go start a concert! It'd be fun!" Marshall gently pulled on the ears of my hat. I yanked them down, out of his reach.

"But, it's like 4:30. Nobody goes to day concerts dude. Plus we need a few days to plan a concert." I folded my arms. Marshall pouted and floated In front of me.

"Aww... Come on Fi Fi.... By the time we get everything set up it'll be like 7:30-8:00. It'd be dark by then. You'll love it!" He looked to cute and childish so I gave in with defeat.

"Fine." I slouched but couldn't hide my smile. The vampire laughed and lifted me in his arms.

"All of my stuff is at my house so let's go." He zoomed outside with me in one arm and an umbrella in the other. I have to admit, he was pretty strong, being able to carry my with one arm. (Not that I'm fat or anything)

Before I knew it, we were in Marshall's house and he was digging around for stuff. He kept piling up amps and chords in a large heap by my feet.

"Be right back." He flew up the ladder to his room I'm guessing. I got board so I started to look around. There was an old picture of an old lady and a young little vampire. The vampire I'm assuming as Marshall. They looked so happy. He was even holding that stuffed bear thing he always has. "Okay, what do ya think?" I turned around and nearly dropped my mouth wide open. My knees felt weak once I saw Marshall's attire. He wore a leather jacket with a white v-neck. Black jeans and black converse. Around his neck were several simple silver dog tags. (Man that's hard to say. ~AN) His jeans were just a little low so you could just barley see the mines from his V-line. Needless to say, he looked-