Appreciation

"If we do this, it's just me. No one else."

Looking down at Max, Zaria felt her stomach knot up in nervousness. She knew actually being Max Belcourt's girlfriend would be a whole new ballgame.

"Just you and only you." Max stroked her hip softly awaiting her answer.

"Okay." She nodded.

"Okay?" The smile that broke on to Max's face caused Zaria to smile. She was now his girlfriend, meaning there'd be no more Alexandria, or any other girl wanting to be the next sugar baby.

Zaria squeal in surprise as Max lifted her onto his shoulder. He let out hoots and howls of joy as he bounced around the room. The giggles that escaped her echoed throughout the room before Max gently set her down on the bed.

"Can I kiss you?" Max asked her, his lip between his teeth as he eyed her own.

"You don't have to ask, you know." Zaria chuckled before pulling him to her lips. As he kissed her slowly, Max held the back of her neck, tilting her head to gain control of their movements. Contentment washed over her as they moved their lips against one another. She could feel him pouring all his feelings into their exchange.

Zaria leaned back further on to the bed as he climbed on top of her. She finally opened her mouth to be greeted by his tongue as it sensually moved against her own. Her arms wrapped around his neck to pull him fully on top of her.

"I can actually say you're mine now." Max said as he broke their kiss. Zaria opened her eyes to find him smiling down at her.

"See what happens when you actually put titles on things." She rose her eyebrow playfully. He rolled his eyes before trailing light kisses down her neck.

"Take this off." He whispered in her ear as he tugged at her t-shirt. Zaria shivered as his lips brushed against her earlobe. She watched as he got off her and sat against the headboard. Is he asking me to strip for him? She thought as she rose from the bed and stood at the end of the bed.

"Wait." Making her way to the night stand she grabbed her phone and went into the living room to connect to the speaker. She quickly connected them before making her way back up the stairs. The room had an option to change the lighting so she set it to a dimmed, red color before pressing play on the song.

As the sounds of Tank's voice filled the room, Zaria slowly rubbed down her body, swaying her hips. She made sure to continue swirling her hips as she pulled the tank top over her head, throwing the material to the side. The music awakened a new side of her as she ran her fingers through her hair. There was a shift in the atmosphere as she turned her back to him, swirling her hips as she dropped to her knees. Slipping her arms from her bra straps, she bounced slowly as if she was riding someone.

"Fuck" she heard him whisper as she threw her bra back towards him. Leaning down, she pressed her bare chest into the floor and arched her back as far as it could go. Flipping onto her back, she outlined her shape as she made her way towards her shorts. After shimming out of them, her chest once against met the floor and she slowly raised her ass in the air, spreading her legs to give him a view of her panty covered core.

As she turned to look over her shoulder, she found he had gotten completely naked. His hand wrapped firmly around his dick, his eyes locked on her. Zaria slowly stood back up and approached him, her hips swaying to the beat. By now, all she wanted to do was ride him into the sunset.

"You're trying to kill me." He laughed as he grabbed her waist and pulled her into his lap. Zaria laughed as she felt his head brushing against her thigh, however it was short lived, as he covered her mouth with his own. His lips moved ferociously against hers as his hands found her breasts. She moaned as his fingers tweaked her nipples.

Their bodies moved on their own as they ground into one another, searching for some type of friction. Max trailed sloppy kisses to her breasts before he took a nipple into his mouth, sucking and nipping at it.

"I want you so bad right now." She moaned as she threw her head back. Her body ached for his touch in places only he'd been able to fill. Max's deep chuckle set her ablaze once more.

"Tell me what you want baby." He demanded, wrapping his hand lightly around her throat.

"I want you to fuck me till I can't see straight," Zaria bit her lip as she sped up the grinding of her hips.

"Your wish is my command." Before she could fully comprehend his statement, he'd flipped her onto her stomach. His hand came down to roughly smack her ass causing a yelp to escape her.

"Arch your fucking back." He growled as she felt him move her panties to the side, his head stroking her soaked core. Zaria quickly complied as she stretched her arms in front of her. He pushed into her, stretching her like it was their first time, and Zaria moaned at the feeling.

"Mmm look at that pussy gobble up this dick." All Zaria could do was moan as she met his strokes, pushing him deeper into her each time. Her eyes rolled back as he roughly pushed into her before slowly pulling almost all the way out. The sounds of her wetness, skin slapping, and their moans filled the room and mixed with the voice of Trey songz that now played through the speaker.

"Yes. Oh yes, just like that!" She egged him on as he pushed into her like it'd be their last time together. Her body shook as she approached her climax. Max slapped her ass, his grip on her hips tightening as he sped up. Zaria couldn't even process the sounds escaping her as she felt her head become light.

"I'm gonna cum, shit baby." Max grabbed the back of her neck and pushed her face into the bed as he drove even deeper into her guts. She wanted to scream as pleasure flew through every nerve and left her feeling as if her body would burst into flames at any point. Reaching down she rubbed her clit, the added pleasure pushing her over the edge, her walls tightening every further around Max.

"Oh god! Oh god! Ahhh!" Her breathing caught in her throat as he continued pushing into her prolonging her orgasm. She could feel her legs shaking and she reached back to push him away, the pleasure too much for her.

"You can take it. Look at you, taking all this dick." Tears streamed down her face as she felt another orgasm quickly approaching. Max let out a groan as he emptied into her, his strokes becoming choppy. Even as he came, he continued pushing into her, the feeling finally sending Zaria over the edge once more.

His movements finally stilled as he caught his breath. She felt him place a kiss to the back of her shoulder before he slowly pulled out of her.

"Where'd that come from?" She finally spoke after taking a couple minutes to catch her breath and stop the shaking of her body. He let out a laugh before pulling her into his chest.

"Had to show my appreciation."

————