Couches

"There are a set of rules that I expect to be followed."

Zaria nervously picked at the lint on her jeans as she listened to Max speak about the conditions of being his sugar baby.

"Firstly, you're mine and mine only." His eyes never left hers as he spoke. She could see the possessiveness and it sent a chill down her spine.

"Secondly, I expect to be pleased fully. There are some things I like to do that may be foreign to you but I expect you to fulfill them." Zaria was sure her face gave away how she was feeling right now. What kind of freaky things was this man into?

He began to listen other common sense things such as the fact that she would be getting anything she wanted. Zaria tuned him out and let her mind wander over why Max Belcourt would need a sugar baby. He was extremely attractive and nearly a billionaire so getting women in his bed was no difficult task if sex was all he was after. Why spend money on something you could have for free?

"Zaria. Did you hear what I said?" His voice shook her from her thinking. He looked at her with an annoyed face and she desperately tried to remember what he'd been saying.

He rolled his eyes, "I'm not speaking because I like the sound of my voice. These things are important." Max ran his hand down his face before coming to sit on the couch next to her.

"I'm sorry. I just have a lot on my mind. I got the gist of it though." She placed her hand on his shoulder in an attempt to ease him. Unexpectedly, he took her hand from his shoulder and began kissing her fingers. He made his way up her body, never taking his eyes off hers, until he met her shoulder. Zaria closed her eyes as he began to suck on her neck. She moaned as he found her spot, gripping at his t-shirt.

"Ahh woah there." She couldn't help but exclaim as he roughly pushed her back into the couch. Before she could say anything else Max placed his lips to hers. He moved quickly, tasting every inch of her mouth, and she struggled to keep up. The kiss became sloppy as they both struggled to remove the others clothing. Laying on the couch in nothing but her black strapless bra and panties made Zaria feel slightly self conscious.

"You're absolutely stunning." Max stared down at her as if she was a goddess. A smile slipped onto her face before she leaned up to place a soft kiss to his lips. She remained on her elbows as she watched him trail kisses to where she wanted him most. As he dipped his finger underneath the waistband of her panties, she felt her breathing speed up. The tip of his finger brushed her clit and she bit her lip to stop a moan from escaping.

"Is this okay?" The question caught her off guard. No one had ever asked her if an action was okay to do before. The idea of him wanting to make sure she consented to every part of this made her even more turned on and she nodded to him frantically.

"Yes, please." The beg slipped out but she couldn't care less at the moment. He slipped the panties down her legs before kissing his way back up from her ankle.

"You're so wet for me. Look at that." He placed a hand on the back of her knee and made her bend her legs onto his shoulders. If it was possible, she became even more turned on watching the desire pool in his eyes. She let out a whine to let him know she was getting impatient, but he simply let out a chuckle as he placed soft kisses to her thighs. Just as she was about to tell him exactly what she wanted, he dipped his head and licked her opening.

"Ahh yes!" She threw her head back at the feeling. He swirled his tongue around her clit before taking it into his mouth. She almost let out a curse at how good he was. Zaria felt her hips move along with his motions and pulled at her nipples, loving the mix of pain and pleasure.

"Oh yes, just like that. Right there baby." She moved her hand down to grip his hair- eyes rolling back into her head. Whatever she was feeling right now was something she had never experienced with any of her other partners. She felt as if she was floating yet was hyper aware of the shaking in her legs.

"Zaria? What's that nois- oh my god!" The sound of Daniel's voice made her eyes pop open, yet Max refused to stop his torture on her body. As she reached down to push him away, he inserted a digit and began stroking her g-spot almost instantly. The action once again set her on top of that cloud and she let out a scream followed by a string of curse words as she reached her peak. He continued to lap at her sex as she came down from her high.

"Max." She weakly let out as she pushed her hand against his head. He finally stopped, sitting on his heels, and simply stared down at her.

"Daniel saw." Although her body felt like jello right now, Zaria moved into a seated position and began picking up her clothes.

Max placed his hand over hers, "here just put this on." She took his shirt and slowly slipped it over her head.

"Zaria Hopkins! I know you're not getting ate out on our couch!" Daniel's voice echoed in the living room as he yelled from around the corner. She turned to see him walk in with a hand over his eyes.

"You can look now." She smiled as she rolled her eyes at his actions. He slowly moved his fingers away from his eyes and looked over the two. Max held his eyes on Zaria as if letting her know they had unfinished business. She crossed her legs as she felt herself ache for more.

"My poor couch." His voice sounded defeated as he stared down at the wet spot on the previously spotless couch.

———