Broken Beds

"Hello?"

Zaria answered her phone without looking at the screen. Max still stood across the room staring at her expectedly. She couldn't believe the nerve of him. He'd made it clear their relationship was over and it was strictly business.

"Is this Ms. Hopkins?" A soft yet stern voice spoke into her ear.

"This is she." Max rose an eyebrow at her in confusion. She watched as he crossed his arms over his chest, the action oddly heating her stomach.

"Hello, Ms. Hopkins! This is Danielle Collins at Snow incorporated. I was calling to inform you that your pieces have impressed Mrs. Snow and she's actually extending an offer to be senior editor here. It'll be a jump in position so the proper training will be given and you'll be fully compensated for your time. You should receive an email soon containing more information as well as the proper contact info if you have any questions. While I have you now, is there anything I can help you with?"

Zaria couldn't even breath right now. This was it. Her wildest dream had come true. The one thing she wished for in life had fallen into her hands after almost ten years of hard work.

"Umm... ha ha no. No thank you. Oh my gosh! I'm sorry I'm just a bit overwhelmed." She breathlessly said into the phone. Her head felt light as sparks shot from her feet to the tips of her fingers.

The woman gave a soft laugh, "I completely understand. Congratulations Ms. Hopkins, I'll be seeing you very soon." Hanging up the phone, Zaria clutched it to her chest afraid it would disappear, taking her dream with it.

"Zaria? Is everything okay?" Max's voice pulled her from her shock. She could feel her heart beating rapidly as she smiled widely up at him. A scream escaped her as she jumped onto the bed. She bounced as high as she could, throwing her arms in the air and squealing with joy. Her body moved on its own as she danced like there was no tomorrow.

"Woah woah woah! Easy!" Max stepped to the side of the bed, arms spread in case she fell from the bed. Zaria finally stopped dancing, yet the Cheshire Cat smile remained on her face.

"What's going on? What's got you so happy?" He questioned, his own smile showing itself. Zaria squealed again at the thought. Her legs moved on their own as she ran in place, her body trying to expel some of the energy.

"I'm senior editor! Can you fucking believe it?!" She screamed as she finally stopped her movement. His face morphed to shock before his face split into a smile that rivaled her own. In a split second he had joined her on the bed and the pair jumped happily on the expensive king sized bed.

"Oh my god! Zaria, I'm so proud of you!" He grabbed her shoulders as they finally stopped their celebrations. His eyes held a wild excitement that filled her with pride. Without a second thought, she placed her lips to his. Max didn't miss a beat as he furiously moved his lips against hers, his hands hold the sides of her face. The kiss was different than any they'd shared and Zaria pulled away before it could get too deep. Before he could speak she began dancing once again, shouts of joy leaving her body.

Zaria felt the bed dip before a loud cracking echoed throughout the room. Her legs gave out as the bed broke and shifted violently.

"Ahhh shit!" She screamed as she fell off the bed and onto the carpeted floor. Rubbing her sore back, she peaked over the bed to find Max on his back. He shook with laughter as he looked up at her.

"Well, there goes that." He said as he slowly sat up. Wincing, Zaria slowly stood up and looked at the damage. The frame of the bed was completely shattered and the mattress had been halfway thrown off as they both fell.

"You think they'll be mad?" She nervously asked as she eyed the mangled bed.

"I've got it." Max stepped from his side of the bed and wrapped his arms around her waist. Zaria leaned into the embrace as her body finally calmed down. The ache in her lower back now took over her mind and she let out a groan as she twisted her spine.

"Fuck." Zaria stopped all moment at the husky whisper, finally realizing what she'd been doing. Unintentionally she'd been grinding against the, now hard, little Max. His hands tightened around her waist and he pulled her further into the embrace.

"How about we go break my bed now?" His tone told her they'd be doing more than jumping on the bed. His fingers slowly caressed their way up to her hardened nipples. He pulled at them through the silk fabric of her dress and a moan fell from her lips.

"Max, we can't." He ignored her plea as he began attacking her neck, his hips rolling against her backside.

"Why not? You want it as bad as I do." He whispered as he inched her dress up to her waist. Zaria made no move to stop him despite the voice in her head telling her this wasn't right. Even as his fingers dipped into her panties, her hands remained by her sides.

"Say the word and I'll stop." He fell to his knees behind her, slowly caressing her thighs. Zaria felt her breathing hitch as he placed one of her legs on the exposed box spring. She unconsciously leaned forward as she felt him place kisses to her inner thighs. Before she knew it he'd dove head first into her core.

"Max!" She yelled as he began to furiously suck on her clit, her hand reached back to keep him exactly where he was. Her moans drowned out the sounds of his slurping and she pushed her hips back into the source of her immense pleasure.

Knock
Knock
Knock

"Wait, stop!" She pleaded as a harsh knocking echoed throughout the room. However, Max continued on with his sweet torture on her body, using his hands to bend her over once again. As he worked his mouth against her, Zaria's care for the person on the other side of the door slipped away. Her legs began shaking as she neared her climax.

"Oh yes! Right there, baby. I'm gonna cum." She moaned out as she fisted at his hair, feeling her entire body begin to shake. Her leg gave out as she finally came and she fell back into him with a yelp. He steadied her back onto both of her leg with one final lick before standing to his own. Her lids felt heavy as she turned to face him.

"Now what was it you were saying?" He smirked at her as he wiped his chin.

——
Enjoy!!