1

Zelkam=Jacob

[Just saying, the story starts out nooby but it gets better later ok]

Jacob woke up to bright sunlight in his eyes. Letting out an aggravated sigh, he decided to record a video. He got out of bed, skipping getting dressed in normal clothing. I mean, it's not like he's gonna have a facecam on. Hopping into InvadedLands, he decided to troll some people on KitPVP. Jacob found two hackers as he was trolling. He trapped some people, gave people speed 50, aloned people, gave free ranks, and that was pretty much it. He stopped recording, and was still bored. Hmm. Jacob thought. What should I do now? Should I make another video? Jacob got an idea.

Zelkam=Z
Skeppy=S

Z:
Skeppy
Skeppy
Skeppy
Skeeeeeeeppy

S:
Waht is it

Z:
Hey ur about to start rec, right?

S:
Ya y

Z:
Can I join too? I'm bored out of my mind

S:
Kay join Munchy
Also are yuo good wiht another yt on
?

Z: yeah

Zelkam smiled. Trolling with Skeppy was gonna be fun. He wondered who the other YouTuber was. Maybe BadBoyHalo? Wait, no, they're trolling on his server. A6D? No, it would be about midnight for A6D then. Jack? No, Jack was on vacation. Hmm. Oh well, I guess we're gonna find out. Zelkam thought. Logging onto MunchyMC, he teleported to Skeppy. Skeppy out down a sign telling Zelkam to join Team Speak. As he joined he noticed another character with Skeppy. The username read "Spifey" . Zelkam tried to pronounce the name, "Spiffey. Spiiffey. Spif. Spife-Ee. Spifey. Spifey? Maybe that's right." Zelkam attempted.

User has Connected to your channel

"Zelkam!" Skeppy cheered. "Hello? Who's this?" Zelkam heard another voice and opened his mouth a little. The other voice was so... adorable! Wait, what? Zelkam thought. "Well, Spifey," Skeppy started. "This is Zelkam, another good friend of mine! Also an admin on InvadedLands. Zelk, this is Spifey. Spifey is another server owner and my other good friend!" He exclaimed. " Hello, Spifey!" Zelkam said. "Hello, Zelkam!" Spifey replied. "Ok-Ok. So, let's start with a simple cut." Spifey said, selecting part of the spawn with the wooden world edit axe. Clicking was heard from Spifey's mic, and suddenly the area selected disappeared. The chat for confused.

"Hey what happened to spawn?"

" Wtf"

"Help i jsut fell"

"uh wat"

"I JUST DIED AND LOST MY KILLSTREAK!!"

"That got their attention, but what about this?" Skeppy flew over to the other corner of spawn. He set the walls to lava, blocking off the spawn. "Now they can't get out." His proud tone sounded. "Skeppy, you have a back-up right? Of the map, I mean." Spifey asked. "Of course, I fix everything I ruin." Skeppy replied.                  " Mmmmmokay. " Spifey began breaking blocks and manually placing water and lava. Zelkam put barriers around spawn, replacing the lava. The players struggled as they were forced to watch the server be ruined. Before the three knew it, they ruined spawn. Everything was chaotic. Players spammed about how epic this was, while others logged out.

User Has Connected To Your Channel

"OH MY GOODNESS SKEPPY FIX SPAWN RIGHT NOW!" BadBoyHalo screeched. Zelkam giggled. "Hmmm. I don't want to." Skeppy replied. Spifey let out a laugh. "Actually... That was me." He said. "I DON'T CARE WHO IT WAS, JUST FIX IT!" Bad screeched again. "Geez, CALM DOWN." Skeppy leaned into his mic , causing his words to be loud. "Now, take a deep breath-" "Pff. No. NO! Fix. Spawn." Bad said. "Not until we all caaaaaaaaaaaalm dooooooooooowwwwwwn." Skeppy said. "Fine." Bad took a loud, over-exaggerated breath. "Is--Is that really how you take a deep breath...?" Spivey asked. " YEah what was that? " Zelkam asked. "It was- look, that's not the point. The point is-" Bad started. "HELLO~? YOUR MIC'S MUTED!" Skeppy interrupted . "The POINT IS. Your going to FIX MY SERVER. RIGHT NOW!" Bad yelled again. "No, no no, Bye, quit quit QUIT GAME." Skeppy logged off. Spifey left, leaving Zelkam and BaldBoyHalo.

"Hey Bad?" Zelkam asked. "Oh my goodness, what do you want, you muffin." Bad said. "What do you think it means when you suddenly get a burst of calm and butterflies when you hear someone?" Zelkam asked, tone serious. "Who for?" Bad was interested. "Uh.. Spifey..." Zelkam responded slowly. "It means you like them! You have a crush on Spiiiiiiiiiifey!" Bad said. " but don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

User has disconnected from your channel

----

Hello!! Puprock404 here! This chapter was honestly fun to write. Again I personally don't ship them, this was for my own entertainment, so yeah...

I hope you enjoyed!

This isn't meant to offend anyone sOo.

Please, If you have any rude comments, keep them to yourself please. If you don't like it, don't comment on it. Cya next time!

795 words whoooooohoo.