3

What does A6D think of me? What will Skeppy think of me? What will my fans think of me?

What would Spifey think of me?

A knife of fear sliced through Jacob. With BadBoyHalo lying to him and telling everyone, he was vulnerable. Jacob got himself together and gathered some courage. He was going to confront BBH.

Z-
Bad
Bad
Bad
Pick up your phone

B-
What is it you Muffin

Z-
Come on ts
It's really important

B-
Okay I'm on my way

Jacob growled to himself. He waited impatiently for the familiar voice. What seemed like an hour was really just one minute.

User has connected to your channel

"Bad." Jacob said. "What do you want?" BBH responded. "You know what I want. Tell them it was a prank!" Jacob stopped himself from yelling. "What?" Bad asked, his voice in a tone that told he was smiling. "You LIED to me! You know what you did!" Jacob somewhat shouted. "Wait, you were serious earlier?" Bad asked, his smile gone. "Yes- I mean no- I mean- THATS NOT THE POINT! Just delete the message or tell them it was a joke." Jacob said, "Please." A mumble came from BaldBoyHalo's side. "What was that?" Jacob asked. Bad sighed,"Fine." Jacob felt hope flicker in his chest like a flame. Another mumble came from the other's side. Jacob's mind was too far away to care. So far off he didn't even hear when BBH disconnected. He flinched back into reality. Checking the TeamSpeak, he realized he was alone in the channel.

Satisfied, Jacob opened up Minecraft. In a few clicks, he found himslef logging onto InvadedLands.

Chat was silenced by ZelkTheElk.

ZelkTheElk: Alright everyone
ZelkTheElk: Time to play Zelkam Says
ZelkTheElk: Everyone warp event

Jacob watched as people started to flood the warp. Getting the World Edit axe, he selected the glass floor.

ZelkTheElk: Get to the other side in 7 seconds

Players ender-pearled and ran across. Adam mentally counted to 7 before setting the glass floor to air, removing about 30 players.

After some Zelkam Says because I'm not sure what to put-

Jacob finished up the Zelkam says, giving the winner a rank and all that. Leaving InvadedLands, he shut his computer off. With a sigh, Jacob walked to his kitchen. Fixing himself a bowl of cereal, he sat at the table. Scrolling through his social media once more, he saw a message from the group chat of Skeppy, BadBoyHalo, A6D, Technoblade, and Dream.

BBH-
Guys! Look at this!
(Insert video here)

S-
What

a6d-
NAVIRE!!

S-
That hsa to be faek lol

BBH-
It's not fake
Look
(Insert a second video)
He just did that one

T-
Why are ya lyin
I dont think this is really Bad

S-
I agere wiht techno
Whyy would yuo lie

BBH-
That's not the point!

Curious, Jacob tapped "play" on the recording. Fear sliced him yet again when he heard his own voice.

"[Gosh dangit Wattpad keeps crashing when I try to paste the convo. This is the recording of when Zelkam told Bad about his crush on Spifey, okay?]"

Adam moved to the next one.

"[Insert the convo up there ^^]"

Furious, Jacob typed in the chat.

Z-
Bad.
TeamSpeak.
Now.

BBH-
Wait
You're in here!?

S-
You msesed up
Bad

A-
malchance

T-
I dont know what A6D is sayin but I bet it's bad

Z-
Bad.

BBH-
FINE!

Jacob joined the TeamSpeak yet again and waited, yet again, for the robotic voice, YET AGAIN.

User has connected to your channel

"BAD! WHY?" Jacob screamed at the other. "What do you meeeaaan?" Bad dragged out the word 'mean'. "YOU KNOW WHAT!" Jacob shouted again, "YOU LIED TO ME! I wANTED YOU TO KEEP THAT A SECRET! I TRUSTED YOU!" Jacob yelled again, on the edge of tears. "I-" Bad stopped. "I'm sorry. I just- you pranked me before! You told a secret I wanted kept!" Bad responded, sounding honestly sorry. "That," Jacob growled. "Was over a pixel game. This is real life. I dont have a random backup to MAKE THEM FORGET!" "I-Im sorry! I'll tell them it was a prank, I promise." Bad whispered. "Please be honest this time.. I cant trust you if you do this." Jacob said. "You're the ONLY person I can trust with this information." He muttered. "Okay... Aaaand... I need a voice recording of you saying how big of a lie that was, okay? I'll type in chat when I'm recording." BadBoyHalo said. A letter came up in the ts chat: 'r'.

"Baaaad! Why'd you lie to them? Now they're gonna tease me, I barely know the guy." Jacob said, sounding happier. "Aaaand that was just a dare! You told me to say that stuff!" He said. "I'm sorry! Here, I'll tell them it was a joke." Bad made some obnoxious clicking noises. Ding! Jacob's phone went. "THANK you!" Jacob said cheerfully.

Bad typed in the ts chat:

'Done!'

Jacob let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you, but im,still pretty mad at you." He said. "That-Thats fine. I understand." Bad said, shrugging as if Jacob could see him.

User has disconnected from your channel.

Jacob sighed. Was he to harsh on Bad? No, he wasn't. Bad told everyone a huge secret. Was it right to be mad at him? Jacob wondered. Getting up, he made his way to his bed. Checking the time, he realized it was 7:00 PM already. I must've spent alot of time talking to Bad and them. Jacob thought.